Ask a dumb englishman something easy

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
What is your current standing on the everchanging gas prices, coupled up with the dramatic increase in taxes, making commuting more troublesome for the common citizen of the UK?

:tongue:

What's the difference between green and red :confused:

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What smells like yellow?

I don't think anything smells quite like yellow does it, yellow is quite unique although scientists have tried to replicat the smell they have not really done it. Best likeness can be aceive by smearing strawberry jam on your penis and havin sex with a squirrel, this will make your willy smell something like yellow, but not quite..

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What is your current standing on the everchanging gas prices, coupled up with the dramatic increase in taxes, making commuting more troublesome for the common citizen of the UK?
:tongue:
What's the difference between green and red :confused:
I've never tried currant standing - I've heard of it but it looks a bit difficult to me trying to stand on one of those little things mustbe really difficult. I don't know much about raisin taxes...there is lots of gas in the air why do people want to buy it :confused:

Green has got 2 es in it red has only got one, it's a bit complicated something about e numbers and stuff. People not in EU probably wouldn't understand.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
how can I make my penis smaller?

There are lots of ways to make your penis smaller, one way is to find someone with a huge penis and put your penis next to his, your penis will be smaller. Or you could pretend you are an elephant and you will have the tiniest penis in the world...there are other techniques:rolleyes:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure