Ask a dumb englishman something easy

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it raining there at the moment? Also, have you ever tried to make a Grenadier Guard smile by dropping your daks?

Hello Mr Vibrationzzzz, it's always raining here, I don't know what daks is but I try not to drop my stuff a lot of the time when you do drop your stuff it does break and sometimes it does make a mess on the floor. I don't think that dropping your stuff and making a mess on the floor is a good idea. Do you?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when was the last time I asked you a question...and was it something easy :confused:

Hello Mr Hockeyguy, my computer told me that it was two days ago when you asked me this question so the last time you asked me a question was two days ago, as my computer told me what the answer was it was quite easy, unless my computer is telling lies:eek:

Are you sad that no one has asked you a question for many months? :frown1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hi CotD

will i get Mad Cow Disease if i come to the UK as a UKIP immigrant

why is the World seen in Pink

will the sun still not shine, in Britain, if you fella dont retaGAIN the Ashes

why have i made this post my 999 post

why are you hidingg, you cant be bored like me with the site
your a staunch/stoic upper class lip aristocratic member/dick remember ..

do you still dont magically get the non existent 'instant notification' for emails duh

Fn idiot TV and the flash photography crap ..

Do you think the game of cricket would be better played with four wickets instead of three?

Mr.Englishman is sad that no one has asked him any questions. So let’s get this party started.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So that's a yes, we can start asking questions? Because I really want to know, do you have snow over in your corner of the world?
I have got a little bit of snow, (even though I don't have any corners) but although it is quite cold, it's OK because it is only on the outside of my house.-

Reactions: Deedeemarie