Ask a dumb englishman something easy

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It does sound like a great idea, I must go there very soon. It is almost 2.30am. Just one last question, If I have had a few to drink, what is the best way ro avoid a hangover???????

The best way to avoid a hangover is either by staying drunk and not sobering up...or maybe healthier to drink lots of water to avoid dehydration...oh dear I think I might be a little late with this one :rolleyes:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How can I fuck more French women?

I think this may be more of a question for ask a dumb Frenchman ...but I will have a go any way. A good way is to start by making sure you are somewhere there are a lot of French women, I think France is a good place.

Once you are somewhere there are a lot of French women, to get them to fuck you..? If you have lots of money some french women will let you fuck them for money or if you don't have too much money, you could try getting them drunk, french women like drinking wine or you could woo them with food, french women like eating frogs legs and snails that might work, french people are strange :confused::biggrin1:. If none of this works just drop your trouser and show them your cock, that should work.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Attachments

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there Englishmen that secretly don't like tea but drink it anyways because they're afraid of being lynched in a public square?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are there Englishmen that secretly don't like tea but drink it anyways because they're afraid of being lynched in a public square?

No, all englishmen like drinking tea(I'm drinking some now :smile:) , some English people pretend that they prefer coffee, but only when there are foreigners about and they want to look cool and stuff. I think that's a bit silly.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
SO,

Is this what is meant as "Bangers and beans"? :biggrin1:

I think maybe you are getting confused with the ask a cow (boy) anything thread :biggrin1:. Bangers and mash is what people from england have :cool:

When will Mr Brown take the hint?

I don't know how you come to know about Mr Brown and his little problem, I have bought him deoderant for his birthday and I think someone bought a gas mask for his dog, I'm not sure hints are going to work ...I think someone will have to tell him :eek:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why do you wrap your fish & chips in old newspaper instead of serving it on a plate like normal food?:confused:

I don't think people are probably allowed to sell fish and chips in newspapers these days :mad:. I don't think the H&S people like it.

F&C taste nicer from newspspers and it is a lot easier to carry in a newspaper parcel rather than a plate. People used to eat F&C from shops when they had to take them somewhere else to eat, sometimes you take your F&C to by the sea and get attacked by seagulls, that's fun. Or you could go go to the pub and get your F&C and eat on the way home or by the bus stop. Just occassionally you had to eat your F&C in the car cos it was raining :rolleyes:

F&C is proper food BTW :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What exactly is in clotted cream and how is it prepared? It sounds like something gone bad. Kind of like our sour cream, which isn't sour at all.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What exactly is in clotted cream and how is it prepared? It sounds like something gone bad. Kind of like our sour cream, which isn't sour at all.

I'm wondering where Mr. Cow has gone.....Clotted cream is made by cows, it is what happen when the cows have been stood out in the sunshine for a long time and the cows get hot, when the cows get hot the milk turns to cream and because the cows don't drink much water it gets thick and clotted.

Clotted cream is not sour or bad tasting, it taste nice with scones and strawberry jam and a nice cup of tea :smile: