Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what was your last prescription if you can remember?

As in meds?

It was my regular prescription for Omeprazole, I suffer from acid reflux that, if I don't take my pills, makes acid come up into my throat and stops me breathing when I'm laying down. Can't tell you how scared I was before I got a diagnosis!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't even know what marmite is :confused:

but i do recognize crumpets now. in the US we call them "english muffins." thank you for clearing it up.

Marmite is a yeast extract spread. It's really salty and strong tasting and you don't need much at all. And it's true to say you either love it or hate it, there is no middle ground with marmite. Me, I bloomin' love it!!!

ps - how dare any nation rename a British classic? They're crumpets godammit! haha

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't most Brits like iced tea in the summertime? :confused:
Americans drink iced coffee when it's hot out. :yup:
Is it because your summers are rarely as hot as ours? :confused:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't most Brits like iced tea in the summertime? :confused:
Americans drink iced coffee when it's hot out. :yup:
Is it because your summers are rarely as hot as ours? :confused:

I guess we're just all used to drinking our tea hot with milk in. But I don't think they have the same passion for a decent brew in the states do they? You only have to watch Eastenders or Coronation Street to know the first thing you do in a crisis is put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think of Ms. K. Price?

I used to really like her. I admired her drive to succeed and down to earth attitude. Despite being made almost entirely of plastic she didn't put on airs and graces.

BUT - having watched a few episodes of her reality shows, I went right off her and realised she's a complete and utter bitch, and am now definitely Team Andre!!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I guess we're just all used to drinking our tea hot with milk in. But I don't think they have the same passion for a decent brew in the states do they? You only have to watch Eastenders or Coronation Street to know the first thing you do in a crisis is put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea!

i still don't quite understand the tea fixation. is it kind of like how americans obsess over coffee?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i still don't quite understand the tea fixation. is it kind of like how americans obsess over coffee?

Almost certainly. You guys don't do anything without having a coffee first, during and after. Well we're the same, but with tea!

Although we're less likely to go out and buy tea, much better to make a pot at home.