Ask a gay guy anything...

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:p ooh! what is the hot men's cologne of the moment? i need something new to wear.

i stopped wearing cologne in junior high. i did smell a good one at the men's fragrance counter in nordstrom's (SF) the other day. Go there and ask the guy that runs the counter. he's terminally hip and can surely answer your question.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am gay too...but its always good to compare notes.

1) What is it about guys that you are attracted to? For me its not that I feel like a woman or anything like that. It's more like I feel like a child...and want to be a man. IE..that is why seeing a heavy hung dude...is a big turn on to me. ...What has your experience been?

thanks

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am gay too...but its always good to compare notes.

1) What is it about guys that you are attracted to? For me its not that I feel like a woman or anything like that. It's more like I feel like a child...and want to be a man. IE..that is why seeing a heavy hung dude...is a big turn on to me. ...What has your experience been?

thanks

hmmm...i like a broad range of guys so honestly there is generally always something about a guy that is attractive. as far as dick size goes - it's one more thing to throw into the mix of whether i find a guy hot or not. a guy with a big dick an a shitty 'tude isn't worth stopping for. on the other hand, a guy who can make me laugh and is whitty...who gives a rat's behind about his dick size. lately i've been finding guys with chest hair really sexy...next week it will probably be big hands.

B_feellikealilgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i stopped at the local adult book store movie room after work today and sucked off 14 guys ( one of them was HUGE!). does that make me a bad person, or just a nasty, cum-guzzling dick pig?

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i stopped at the local adult book store movie room after work today and sucked off 14 guys ( one of them was HUGE!). does that make me a bad person, or just a nasty, cum-guzzling dick pig?

that latter...where was this at...hmmmmm? The Gulch down on Folsom?