Ask a gay guy anything...

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
couldn't resist buying this (look at the price!)

where can I wear it, though, so that no-one mistakes me for a straight?

Amazon.com: Executive 2-Button Cotton Patch Madras Sportcoat: Apparel

that's a pretty hipster sportcoat and you're in TX so I don't think folks will think you're straight for wearing it especially in San Antonio. You could always wear it with no shirt on with disco playing from a small ipod/speaker combo in your pocket. that should clear up any lingering confusion.

B_feellikealilgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that latter...where was this at...hmmmmm? The Gulch down on Folsom?
no, it was at the not too naughty book store in san leandro, across from bay fair mall on east 14th. it's an unincorporated area so the cops don't bother anyone, and the staff is very cool, AND, they have gloryholes. I sucked one guy who must have been over ten inches long and two or two and a half inches wide. i had to lube his cock up so that he could get it through the hole! he was hard as a rock and shot a huge load! i went into another booth with a guy with a nice thick uncut cock and an enormous pair of shaved balls, that i licked forever. it was a busy day. i went there last saturday, but it was just small mexican guys with cocks as small as mine. no fun at all! they have cameras there but nobody seems to be watching them, because i've sucked guys off in the aisle in front of other patrons and nothing happened. next time you're in the east bay check it out. on wednesdays after five, this guy with hair like elvis comes in. he has a huge cock with lots of loose foreskin! the king is in the building!!

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no, it was at the not too naughty book store in san leandro, across from bay fair mall on east 14th. it's an unincorporated area so the cops don't bother anyone, and the staff is very cool, AND, they have gloryholes. I sucked one guy who must have been over ten inches long and two or two and a half inches wide. i had to lube his cock up so that he could get it through the hole! he was hard as a rock and shot a huge load! i went into another booth with a guy with a nice thick uncut cock and an enormous pair of shaved balls, that i licked forever. it was a busy day. i went there last saturday, but it was just small mexican guys with cocks as small as mine. no fun at all! they have cameras there but nobody seems to be watching them, because i've sucked guys off in the aisle in front of other patrons and nothing happened. next time you're in the east bay check it out. on wednesdays after five, this guy with hair like elvis comes in. he has a huge cock with lots of loose foreskin! the king is in the building!!

wow i guess so. long live the king.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do guys always tur into jerks as soon as you pay them the slightest it of attention?

Hmmm....that is a tough one. Usually it's immaturity and lack of respect but...in the end, when they jerk out on me, I just move on. Plenty of fish in the sea and it's their loss.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You go girl... That's right by the Surf 'n Turf Club, right? I've never been inside that bookstore but I've been to the club... :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol....um, ok. i have a friend who likes Barbra Streisand, Cher, and Madonna among others. is he gay? :p
Yes and if he knows them personally then he is also a fag hag. lol

Would you fuck me?
God, I hope not! Kinda defeats thepurpose of him being gay then, doesn't it.

i stopped at the local adult book store movie room after work today and sucked off 14 guys ( one of them was HUGE!). does that make me a bad person, or just a nasty, cum-guzzling dick pig?
Congratulations, :biggrin1: you are just a just a nasty, cum-guzzling, dick pig?

is double penetration possible or does it take a really talented bottom ?
It's possible but one penis should be thinner for optimum pleasure.

couldn't resist buying this (look at the price!)
where can I wear it, though, so that no-one mistakes me for a straight? Amazon.com: Executive 2-Button Cotton Patch Madras Sportcoat: Apparel
Wear it to any WASP country club in North America and no one will think you are gay.