Ask a generic white guy Anything

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
we like asians. as a rule of thumb it is easier to get them than africans as when they date us, it is their parents who get angry. japanese styles appeal to both the urban hipster and the basement dwelling video game brands of white dude. also all kind of asian food are both tastey and trendy. they also are good at math.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
^ Give over, this has clearly been posted in the funny stuff & jokes category.

Furthermore there have been loads of 'Ask' threads including Asians, black girls, pups, Italians and cows. Don't you dare go getting all out of your pram because this thread had 'white' in the title. There is nothing remotely racist about it and frankly poking fun at stereotypes is how they are broken down, not created.

If this isn't appealing to your sense of humour, then simply don't participate.

PS. You look incredibly hot in your photos... wow.

Last edited:

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ Give over, this has clearly been posted in the funny stuff & jokes category.

Furthermore there have been loads of 'Ask' threads including Asians, black girls, pups, Italians and cows. Don't you dare go getting all out of your pram because this thread had 'white' in the title. There is nothing remotely racist about it and frankly poking fun at stereotypes is how they are broken down, not created.

If this isn't appealing to your sense of humour, then simply don't participate.

PS. You look incredibly hot in your photos... wow.

actually i posted the same on the "black girl" one too. the italian one was a bit ambigious as to what the poster meant, but still. and i dont give a fuck about "white", "black" or "italian". those words do not offend me. anyway, you guys do what you will. blatent ignorance just annoys me, but each to their own i guess. if its your idea of fun, so be it. i just really wish i hadn't come across it.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So black and white are stereotypes and racist but Italian isn't?

I think you have miss interpreted the theme of the 'Ask' threads. They are meant to be funny, if not satirical and ironic, there is no 'blatant ignorance' on show here so put your shot gun away.

While agree humour is subjective, how's about you try asking a question instead of sniping from a moral high ground.

If "how long is a piece of string" is an acceptable question here, I'm sure someone as fit as you might be ask something you've always wanted a 'white' guy to answer.