Ask a generic white guy Anything

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are so many white men dancing impaired? It just seems you would want to add dancing to your arsenal of ways to win over women. Especially when you know how much girls love to dance.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe they grow up in uptight environments, and they aren't taught how.
All of them?!?!? Okay, that's an exaggeration, 80% of straight white men can't dance. I don't believe they all live in that town in Footloose, thats super religious and uptight and forbids dancing.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
All of them?!?!? Okay, that's an exaggeration, 80% of straight white men can't dance. I don't believe they all live in that town in Footloose, thats super religious and uptight and forbids dancing.

You have to be taught how to dance and a lot of them weren't. The town I grew up in had dances at school, and the Catholic Hall. Girls taught each other to dance but guys had nobody to teach them. Plus, a lot of guys are super sensitive about how they move and it's viewed. Think of how they work on the way they walk. I guess we could all learn to do the urkel. *snort* *snort*

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have to be taught how to dance and a lot of them weren't. The town I grew up in had dances at school, and the Catholic Hall. Girls taught each other to dance but guys had nobody to teach them. Plus, a lot of guys are super sensitive about how they move and it's viewed. Think of how they work on the way they walk. I guess we could all learn to do the urkel. *snort* *snort*

You don't have to be taught, some people are natural dancers, have natural rhythm and physical creativity.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why are so many white men dancing impaired? It just seems you would want to add dancing to your arsenal of ways to win over women. Especially when you know how much girls love to dance.

Stupid prejidice. White men buy into the myth that they can't dance, so don't do it, you are not going to be very good at something if you don't do it.:rolleyes::eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't have to be taught, some people are natural dancers, have natural rhythm and physical creativity.
You are talking about blacks, latinos and gay men, not straight white guys. :tongue:

This is a thread about generic white guys. They have to be taught how to dance.
Gee, you took the words right out of my mouth.:biggrin1:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Catch, why is it that I can see the computer, but the computer can't see me? :confused:

Is there a little man hidden in my screen who can see me? If so, what is his name?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Catch, why is it that I can see the computer, but the computer can't see me? :confused:

Is there a little man hidden in my screen who can see me? If so, what is his name?

You have LOTS of little people running around in your computer, but they are called bits because people think that it is cruel to have people in there computer for every 1000 bits they have a boss the boss is called a mega bit I don't think the mega bit does much running though :cool:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Now that was dumb!
(love you anyway cow)

:rolleyes::cool::biggrin1: Love you too :smile:

You have LOTS of little people running around in your computer, but they are called bits because people think that it is cruel to have people in there computer for every 1000 bits they have a boss the boss is called a mega bit I don't think the mega bit does much running though :cool:

Oh, that makes sense :cool:

What will have happened around here when I return from my trip? Will there be any bannings?