Ask a genius anything.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a white male Mensa member with a 180 IQ (not that IQ's are a good measurement of intelligence) so ask me any question what so ever.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*cries* another Ask a... thread.. but plays along anyway

why'd ya join us?
Why'd ya make this thread?
How big are you?
What's the name of that medication where you can orgasm just by yawning?
Name the medication with the rare and odd side effect of changing blue eyes brown.

OK that's 5 :biggrin1: You're a jeenyus you should know these, if not well I'm sure you'll tell me :smile:

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*cries* another Ask a... thread.. but plays along anyway

why'd ya join us?
Why'd ya make this thread?
How big are you?
What's the name of that medication where you can orgasm just by yawning?
Name the medication with the rare and odd side effect of changing blue eyes brown.

OK that's 5 :biggrin1: You're a jeenyus you should know these, if not well I'm sure you'll tell me :smile:

Read my thread in the women section on joining.
I made it as somewhat of a joke, considering the only thing extra ordinary about me is my intelligence, and I have no real insight.
6x6, 6'3" 175 Lb.
Clomipramine, but it only happens in 5% of users.
Latanaprost

Being a genius means different things. I didn't have any friends, so books and the internet filled the hole

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clomipramine, but it only happens in 5% of users.
Latanaprost
Did you use google? :biggrin1:

Is it better to be Intelligent or Knowledgeable?

To me intelligent is being able to solve problems. Knowledgeable is just know lots of odd facts... Like that guy on Jeopardy who one what was it over a million bux

Do you have some good career u know like aerospace designer or something like that... or do u just flip burgers for a living, boring humdrum job?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It continues into adulthood, I have Asburger's Syndrome. It's hard for me to make friends, or find women to date. Only had to gf's, both left me for women.

Better to be intelligent, application is better than random facts (those get you nowhere). I am still in college, studying Creative Writing.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It continues into adulthood, I have Asburger's Syndrome. It's hard for me to make friends, or find women to date. Only had to gf's, both left me for women.

Better to be intelligent, application is better than random facts (those get you nowhere). I am still in college, studying Creative Writing.

Wow! That is fascinating. I have a number of colleges who I suspect have a touch of Asbergers syndrome. I have found that the pointed focus on their field of endeavor has made them great experts in their fields of interest.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you have a hard time expressing emotions or reading faces do you call it an "ass burger" moment? I have read about other people with the syndrome calling those moments that, keeps them from getting upset.

Is it really true that with Asperger's it means you can't read facial emotion.. you can't tell an angry face from a happy face?

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a white male Mensa member with a 180 IQ (not that IQ's are a good measurement of intelligence) so ask me any question what so ever.
I am so glad you didn't tell me that sooner!
njqt466 silently wonders if she is smart enough to still be his friend. :frown1:

How intriguing. Yet you couldnt comprehend what a black woman might see in you? :eek:
People that smart are rarely sensitive to nuances in emotion especially in the opposite sex. Have you forgotten NineInchCock_IQ160 already?

Hmm, that's interesting. You dated two black lesbians?!? :eek: I think I've encountered one in my whole life and that's cause I was in a gay club at the time. :lmao: