Ask a mature woman anything

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My name is Tickled Pink and I am a mature woman!

I am only 42 (feel 27 mostly though!) and have had many interesting experiences throughout my life. I cannot claim to know everthing (thats my mother according to her) but if I don't know something I will try and find it out for you. Feel free to ask me anything.....but politely!!!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it true mature women are more fun?

Depends what sort of fun you mean and what type of woman it is! If you are asking if I consider myself more fun than a young girl the I would say not but I know MORE ways to have fun than they do. Plus I (and many mature women) are more liberated and uninhibited therefore more willing to try new (and old) things. Also the other benefit, especially for the guys on this site,is that we can accommodate large penis's much easier than the young fillys!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear Mature Woman,

What day was the most exciting day in your life?

I could of course say that the two most exciting days of my life were my two marriages or the birth of my two sons but actually last June when I found out that I got a 2:1 in my degree was pretty damn great, and today I found out that I have been accepted at University to do an MA in Archaeology was fantastic!

If you are referring to sex I would say that shagging my 2nd husband (current but not for much longer) all day and all night and coming 6 times and he 9 times was pretty damn exciting! (and soggy!)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could of course say that the two most exciting days of my life were my two marriages or the birth of my two sons but actually last June when I found out that I got a 2:1 in my degree was pretty damn great, and today I found out that I have been accepted at University to do an MA in Archaeology was fantastic!

If you are referring to sex I would say that shagging my 2nd husband (current but not for much longer) all day and all night and coming 6 times and he 9 times was pretty damn exciting! (and soggy!)

YAY!!! That is exciting! Congratulations!!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi I would like to know how you get to qualify for being a mature woman do you need to take exams and stuff or what?

Yes, but they are secret and women only get told about them when they reach about 35 and we are not allowed to discuss them with anybody, sorry! lol

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

Most excellent :wink:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmmmm are u better in bed than when u were younger??

Definitely!! For example, have been giving BJ's for years but only really started developing my technique recently (last 3-5 years), have found that actually it is more satisfying for both (and more comfortable fot the woman and consequently allows for longer sessions) in the woman sitting and man standing position, better depth and suction can be achieved also.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow sounds like u mastered the art lol ummmm anthing u would like 2 share with guys so that they will not fuck up on a great woman like urself??

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow sounds like u mastered the art lol ummmm anthing u would like 2 share with guys so that they will not fuck up on a great woman like urself??

Respect is a good start, consideration; especially if she has kids - we are not always available at YOUR convenience! Truthfulness seems to be severly lacking in the younger man; I should know my first husband was 10 years younger than me and my second 13years younger, they both were good liars! Anyway, we like to be treated nicely; dinner, flowers, compliments, lots and lots of kisses, cuddles and of course plenty of rampant sex at anytime, any speed, any length lol! Treat us well and we will teach you how to treat a lady, and how to get results. I am not afraid to tell you if you are doing it wrong but will be nice about it and encourage you to try a different way; we know what we like and need!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Mature Woman,

Do you feel that women and men should treat each other equally in relationships? It always seems to me that women expect more from men than the other way around. If you truly love another person, shouldn't each have consideration and care for the other?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(1) Would straight women believe and accept a convert (from gay to straight)?

(2) All my psychics from my teenage years to now, have been telling me I will marry, and that the female will be the one asking; The latest one I met with (who was able to tell me my dogs' personalities, and my novel's plot line) told me she would ask me to marry her, so that I would be the father to her son, who would be a world-class prodigy, one of those kids who could do advanced math, while other kids are still learning to tie their shoelaces) -- so,

assuming such a scenario, how likely is it, that such a marriage would involve no sex? Would a woman select a gay man as father to an already living son?

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear Mature Woman,

Do you feel that women and men should treat each other equally in relationships? It always seems to me that women expect more from men than the other way around. If you truly love another person, shouldn't each have consideration and care for the other?

Yes, you are correct in all you saay (bugger really must cut my nails they are so long I keep hittijt the wring kiys!), unfortunatly it very rarely works out like that; my-current-but-soon-to-be-ex-husband was under the impression that he was the most important person in the relationship and the house, my friends husband expects her to do everything for him, my other friend treats her husband like a servant etc. A relationship should be equal; a woman should be respected and looked after by her man but she should also respect and look after him. The only two people I know who have acheived this are my sister and her husband, its very rare, shame there are not more like you about!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(1) Would straight women believe and accept a convert (from gay to straight)?

(2) All my psychics from my teenage years to now, have been telling me I will marry, and that the female will be the one asking; The latest one I met with (who was able to tell me my dogs' personalities, and my novel's plot line) told me she would ask me to marry her, so that I would be the father to her son, who would be a world-class prodigy, one of those kids who could do advanced math, while other kids are still learning to tie their shoelaces) -- so,

assuming such a scenario, how likely is it, that such a marriage would involve no sex? Would a woman select a gay man as father to an already living son?

Very interesting questions! I will have to think about the first one but the seconds easy - she wants you and is trying to convert you! I can see you are good-looking but have you also got lots of money, she sounds a bit predatory. Can a 100% gay guy perform for a woman?

Actually, in answer to question 1: a gay guy cannot convert to being a 100% straight guy because you do not CHOOSE to be gay it is a genetic condition; i.e. its in the genes (not jeans!). I have a gay friend that would love to get married to a woman and have kids but knows this will never happen because he has tried and is incapable of shagging a female. Also, I would say that I, personally, would not be able to trust someone that has supressed his own needs and wants just to be with me.

I hope that makes sense.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very interesting questions! I will have to think about the first one but the seconds easy - she wants you and is trying to convert you! I can see you are good-looking but have you also got lots of money, she sounds a bit predatory. Can a 100% gay guy perform for a woman?

Actually, in answer to question 1: a gay guy cannot convert to being a 100% straight guy because you do not CHOOSE to be gay it is a genetic condition; i.e. its in the genes (not jeans!). I have a gay friend that would love to get married to a woman and have kids but knows this will never happen because he has tried and is incapable of shagging a female. Also, I would say that I, personally, would not be able to trust someone that has supressed his own needs and wants just to be with me.

I hope that makes sense.

And no a woman would be mad to marry a gay man to be her sons father - just think of the shit he would get at school etc kids can be crueler than any adult.