Ask a mature woman anything

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear Mature Woman,

What is giving birth like?

Painful but ultimately satisfying! A cliche I know but it is fucking painful and during both my labours I decided on a number of occasions to give up and go home but the midwife wouldn't let me! ha ha. You can bear it tho because you know that it will stop at some point and you get a prize! Plus of course nowadays there are many ways to aleviate some of the pain, I found that gas and air worked well on my second labour - it makes you feel stoned - and its free!!!!! I would do it again if I could!

Thanks for the question sweetie!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Alright let me ask you guys a question; do young guys really like mature women or is it just a mother fixation?!!!

I know that I would like to be with a mature woman for the experience. And like you said, older women are more liberated and know what they like and aren't afraid to try new things.

That is extremely sexy and extremely desireable.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it's not too rude, has your pussy got looser over the years?

Its not necessarily looser but I have more control over the internal muscles through exercising my pelvic floor muscles after having my kids - in fact all women should do it as it also makes your orgasms more intense!

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any position is great as long as you both agree to it! It depends on the mood also; mish is good when your feeling loving as you get to see each others faces and get to do lots of kissing. W-o-t is great when I feel like dominating my man and getting him to cum when I want him to! Doggy is brill when I want to be dominated but only if the mans arm is long enough to play with my clit too!! Spoons is nice first thing in the morning cos he can wake me up with a nice suprise!! There are loads of positions that just seem to happen in the moment - as I say its what you BOTH like that matters - nobody should be forced to do something they dont like - ever!