Ask a pathological liar anything!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Why d-don't we do it in the road? I mean, no one will be watching us: why don't we do it in the road?
Yes, when Paul, John, and I were in our gay days, they asked me to write them a song. We all got together with a big bag of Maui Wowie, several bottles of Courvoisier, and Keith Moon. We all went down to Choking-on-Dixon and actually did it in the road. Lennon was hung like a Darrowby bull, Paul and Moonie, not so much. :tongue:

I gave the resulting song to them, insisting that they not give me a writer's credit, but you can hear me mentioned all throughout the album. For example, in all the different Revolutions you can hear John sing what sounds like, "don't you know that you can count me out (in)", but he's actually singing "don't you know that you can count me out, Hick". True story.

If a compass always points north, and you are standing at the furtherest point north there is, which way does the compass point?

Chinese invention, so it's likely to break at any moment.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
What were you doing during your time away from LPSG, and what made you return?
Cloak-and-dagger stuff, mostly. Bivouac. Teaching a small child now to fish. Fucking. Cooking on an open fire. Knitting socks. Building various top-secret electronics projects. Went overseas, overseas came to me, but not necessarily in that order.

I came back for the hell of it. There is a terrible void here when I'm not around, and I decided to leap into the void.

Yes, when Paul, John, and I were in our gay days, they asked me to write them a song. We all got together with a big bag of Maui Wowie, several bottles of Courvoisier, and Keith Moon. We all went down to Choking-on-Dixon and actually did it in the road. Lennon was hung like a Darrowby bull, Paul and Moonie, not so much. :tongue:

I gave the resulting song to them, insisting that they not give me a writer's credit, but you can hear me mentioned all throughout the album. For example, in all the different Revolutions you can hear John sing what sounds like, "don't you know that you can count me out (in)", but he's actually singing "don't you know that you can count me out, Hick". True story.
Ringo wasn't interested, then? Stu Sutcliffe always was. :tongue: