Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been working professional for about 5 years now - which is considered to be exceptionally long for a girl my age - but the actual studying started long before. I believe anyone working with people can never be done lerning though, so I do a lot of traveling, work as a guest artist in different studio's a few times a year and keep close contact with artists I admire professionally to share experiences, thoughts and technique. I'm not your typical shoppingmall piercer.

My parents never liked my decision,nd always prefered me studying to be a doctor. Though,they never questioned it once and are very proud of how far I've come.
I asked because I thought you looked young to be doing this professionally.I wondered if you were just beginning but you've obviously had a passion for this for a long time.
I imagined it would be hard for a parent to accept this career.If my sister had chosen something like this I don't think she would have had an easy time at home.
Thanks for your thorough answers. :cool:

D

deleted105034

Hey Katt, I got a frenum piercing a while back, and the placement was off. Even though it still felt good to play with, I took it out because I didn't like the way it looked.

I'm pretty sure the reason the placement was funky is because my circumcision is kinda crooked, and the girl who pierced me was going off that.

When I got hard, it became apparent that the piercing was off-center.

The girl told me that I didn't have to be hard to get it pierced, which was kind of a good thing because it was cold in there, and I was a bit shriveled!

My question is "Would it have helped if I was hard, or at least semi-hard to get the placement right?"

It's been a year since this incident, and I'm pretty sure I'm all healed up, but I still think about getting it pierced again, from time to time. My second question is "Should I try and mark the placement holes myself, and then go in to have it pierced?" I'm imagining getting totally hard, drawing a line down the center of the underside of my cock, measuring the distance of the barbell (which I still have), measuring half of that distance on either side of the center line, and placing dots.

Would this even work, or am I being too anal about it?

Thanks in advance,

~T

Attachments

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Katt, I got a frenum piercing a while back, and the placement was off. Even though it still felt good to play with, I took it out because I didn't like the way it looked.

I'm pretty sure the reason the placement was funky is because my circumcision is kinda crooked, and the girl who pierced me was going off that.

When I got hard, it became apparent that the piercing was off-center.

The girl told me that I didn't have to be hard to get it pierced, which was kind of a good thing because it was cold in there, and I was a bit shriveled!

My question is "Would it have helped if I was hard, or at least semi-hard to get the placement right?"

It's been a year since this incident, and I'm pretty sure I'm all healed up, but I still think about getting it pierced again, from time to time. My second question is "Should I try and mark the placement holes myself, and then go in to have it pierced?" I'm imagining getting totally hard, drawing a line down the center of the underside of my cock, measuring the distance of the barbell (which I still have), measuring half of that distance on either side of the center line, and placing dots.

Would this even work, or am I being too anal about it?

Thanks in advance,

~T

First off, yikes. Yes, it's a bit off. But what bothers me more is the initial jewelry your piercer thought would be suitable for a fresh frenum piercing. I see they gave you a straight barbell instead of a curved barbell.. With this kind of jewelry rejection would have been nearly certain, and I can only imagine the beads sinking into your skin after a few days of swelling. It really looks unnescesary painfull at that.

Apart from that, the actual position of the piercing on the penis is off too; the ''penile frenulum'' should have been the little piece of skin that attached your foreskin to your penis prior to circumcision, the piercing seems to be nearly a good 2" below that point. And although it is an option to choose a lower placement ithe client prefers so, you don't seem to have the needed anatomy to suit such a placement.

If it is almost 12 months since you got it pierce, I don't imagine it beeing a problem get it re-pierced concidering frenums should heal up quite fast after taking the jewelry out. I would try to find a better artist though. If you PM me werin the states you're from, I can probably refer you to a great artist in your area.

Marking it yourself should be pointless, as the piercer as to propperly prep the skin and your markings should come off at that point, after which they have te be drawn on again by the piercer. This shouldn't have to be a problem, as a highly train professional should be perfectly capable of making the correct markings, and will probably notice the lightly off circumsicion without you even having to say so. Getting hard will most of time not be needed, as the artist can manipulate the skin in such a way he could perfectly tell the way the placement would be when you would be erected. If there is no way to get it to be straight in both relaxed and erected conditions, you piercer should be capable of noticing most of the time.