Ask a Spaniard anything

spaniardick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
why do you enjoy people asking you questions so much?

I don't really know. I think it's because I can know things others don't and this stuff. Also because I wanna see what people think about spanish people... what kind of questions can they ask... :biggrin1: I guess it can be funny for me :tongue:

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, heres one for you.. are true spaniards offended when mexicans call themselves spanish?

(dont act like it doesnt happen, Im from a very affluent Mexican community in Chicago and everyone here calls themselves spanish.. except for the peurto ricans.. they are quite proud)

spaniardick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sure, heres one for you.. are true spaniards offended when mexicans call themselves spanish?

(dont act like it doesnt happen, Im from a very affluent community in Chicago and everyone here calls themselves spanish.. except for the peurto ricans.. they are quite proud)

Hahaha. It doesn't actually bother me, everybody's free to feel the nationality they want :tongue: On the other side, it's quite annoying when people confuse mexican and spanish people and believe we sleep "siesta" in the corners with the big mexican hat (which neither happens in mexico) lol But well, we all have the language in common, so i guess it's quite normal they call themselves spanish. Unfortunately, I haven't been in Chicago to experience it... :biggrin1:

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Una pregunta sobre el Principe de Asturias: Como tiene la polla Felipe?

(I'll translate: A question about the Prince; how's Felipe's cock?)

spaniardick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Una pregunta sobre el Principe de Asturias: Como tiene la polla Felipe?

(I'll translate: A question about the Prince; how's Felipe's cock?)

I don't personally know lol but I can claim that the men of the Bourboun family, for tradition, are typically... womanizer... hehe So I imagine it's not a bored cock haha