Ask a Straight Man anything

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to admit as hard as it is... it's hard to walk in the locker room and NOT see 40 penises out in the air. That and the hairy guys... ew! just shave!

I wasn't necessarily talking about dingles. But I agree they are hard to miss and are very enjoyable to see. There are a few guys I check out just to see their progress. Like the guys who started the time I did at the gym...or the guys who have the build I'm shooting for - they motivate me to keep at it.

D_Ezechaell Hoplugger

Experimental Member
Media
I wasn't necessarily talking about dingles. But I agree they are hard to miss and are very enjoyable to see. There are a few guys I check out just to see their progress. Like the guys who started the time I did at the gym...or the guys who have the build I'm shooting for - they motivate me to keep at it.

Dingles?!?! you just say that?! (adds to my dickshunary) I'm not sure. I do look at some guys but not the way you do sexually. I check out mainly backs because that's my flaw... (I said it! :tongue:)... but yes I do.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I check out mainly backs because that's my flaw... (I said it! :tongue:)... but yes I do.

I'll be the judge of that. Send pictures... ;)

Other words to add:

recockulous - when something is more than rediculous
redic - when something is even more than recockulous