Ask a straight man: do you taste your precum?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to selfsuck fairly regularly when I was younger, which got me used to both my precum and swallowing my own cum.

Some of the others have mentioned the energy prior to cumming that is like a horny-energy lol

I still lick my precum now (because I haven’t cum and I am still horny), but I don’t swallow my cum anymore. Both because I haven’t selfed in awhile and also because I have cum and lost that horny energy.

I have eaten it out of my wife several times. Generally after we have had some down time (I think every time had been after we passed out/fell asleep) and we started back up, the horny energy was back up, and she was still full of cum.

I think the idea of eating it out is super hot, but then after I cum, I lose the interest again.

Maybe it is evolutional wiring to not take our cum and reduce procreation lol

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to selfsuck fairly regularly when I was younger, which got me used to both my precum and swallowing my own cum.

Some of the others have mentioned the energy prior to cumming that is like a horny-energy lol

I still lick my precum now (because I haven’t cum and I am still horny), but I don’t swallow my cum anymore. Both because I haven’t selfed in awhile and also because I have cum and lost that horny energy.

I have eaten it out of my wife several times. Generally after we have had some down time (I think every time had been after we passed out/fell asleep) and we started back up, the horny energy was back up, and she was still full of cum.

I think the idea of eating it out is super hot, but then after I cum, I lose the interest again.

Maybe it is evolutional wiring to not take our cum and reduce procreation lol

I guess it is implied but I meant to include that after I fill my wife with cum and I eat it back out of her (I meant to include the details, so hopefully the thought translated).

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. I leak a lot and not only do I use it to lube up when I edge, I’ll lick it off my fingers and mix it with some spit for a reaaaaaallllly slick feel. Or mix it with the pussy juice (after I’ve eaten my wife out until she cums)off my mouth. It’s our own special lube.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I'm really horny, licking some pre off my fingers is great. Gotta be in the right mood for it. I don't like cum, though. Texture thing.

Reactions: Rockylane