Why?
How?

Me
Sex
Tonight
Because I want you
With my weiner

I finally have a sex, nerd, Texan, and large penis question:

The Sam Houston statue, located in Huntsville, Texas. I read that it is the world's tallest statue of an American hero. Sam stands about 67 ft. tall and weighs almost 30 tons. I'd like to know if he had a penis, how big it would be?

Please include the length, girth, as well as any other info. Thanks!

"Real" dimensions: 4.5"x5"

Sam photoshops :wink:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn and I bought that box of Magnum XL's for nothing. I'm telling him it's over right now. What happened to the saying everything's biggest in Texas? Obviously not in his pants!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay, ever hear of justguys.net? Its a gay site, obviously, but almost every really hot gay guy on that site (which is LOT of guys) lives in Texas...so is Texas full of really hot gay guys, and if so why? Can they move to Massachusetts for me? I kinda want them...kinda badly...

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Damn and I bought that box of Magnum XL's for nothing. I'm telling him it's over right now. What happened to the saying everything's biggest in Texas? Obviously not in his pants!

Por que??

Oh, you mean Sam? Give them XL's to me!:biggrin1:

I'll make sure they get used.:wink:

To me the boy is always gonna be Texas. Larger then life with a touch of southern hospitality and all the comforts of home grown goodness

That's me!:wink:

okay, ever hear of justguys.net? Its a gay site, obviously, but almost every really hot gay guy on that site (which is LOT of guys) lives in Texas...so is Texas full of really hot gay guys, and if so why? Can they move to Massachusetts for me? I kinda want them...kinda badly...

Oh man, I wish I could help ya! I can maybe put in a good word for ya.

I didn't know there were that many gay guys here in Texas. Maybe that saying about the "steers and queers" was right.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do guys have to argue so much? And, why is it always over the stupidest things?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Why do guys have to argue so much? And, why is it always over the stupidest things?

Because guys are assholes.

I think I have answered enough questions to the best of my ablility. One more question! :smile: Why is there no place decent to stop and rest when driving between San Antonio and El Paso? :confused:

Because Texas wants you to stop in major cities and contribute to the economy. You can't spend money at a rest stop.

All rest stops within a 50 mile radius of Dallas were torn down for that reason.

Now I have never been inbetween San Antonio and El Paso. So if you are meaning why there aren't any decent "clean" places to stop, I'm sorry, I can't help you.:wink: