Ask A Texan Anything

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Do thing really grow bigger in Texas, or is that just a myth?
Also am i right for not trusting her?

Well you have seen my proof on numerous occasions to answer that question yourself.:wink:

Not sure who "she" is, but you have good judgement. So you could be right in not trusting her.

Why do Texan men wear big ugly hats?

Well they do have some benefits to them. They are excellent sun blockers and when it rains, it keeps your soulders somewhat dry, better than no hat at all.

Some like and still wear the hats, mainly as a tradition thing I think, and some just like the style.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because guys are assholes.

Because Texas wants you to stop in major cities and contribute to the economy. You can't spend money at a rest stop.

All rest stops within a 50 mile radius of Dallas were torn down for that reason.

Now I have never been inbetween San Antonio and El Paso. So if you are meaning why there aren't any decent "clean" places to stop, I'm sorry, I can't help you.:wink:
I thought it was because the are gay hating bigots and rest stops were meeting places for gay men hooking up.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Do you watch any televangelists?

Can you shop on Sunday?

Can you do it in the butt??

No

Yes

And if it's my butt or another man's butt you are asking about, then no.

I thought it was because the are gay hating bigots and rest stops were meeting places for gay men hooking up.

Not everyone here is, but I would not be surprised if that was the real reason.

Then i will be expecting and insisting on'exclusive' rights to that photo

You got it.:wink:

How big is your belt buckle?

I do not have a gold belt buckle. I have a normal belt buckle and it is of modest size.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Is Texas the No. 1 State of the US, and if so, why?

Not sure about that one. We are pretty big, but I don't know about being number one.

If we were number one, I'm sure Izzy Mandlebaum will try to out lift us.:tongue:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/0f/200px-Seinfeld_s8e17.jpg

Is it true about lonely cowboys and their cattle?

I'm not a cowboy so I don't feel qualified to answer that. There are some sick fucks out there, so I would not be surprised.:rolleyes:

Tell them I admire them so *faints from disappointment...*

I'll tell them.

You really do bull riding just for the competition don't you and not something else?

Never rode a bull before, but I imagine it would be a rush. I'm not in the mood to get my junk snapped off by a raging bull, so I won't be trying that "other" thing.