Ask a very tall guy anything

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is your fave thing about being tall and why?

I'm not really sure. I've always been tall, so I just take most advantages for granted. But I do like to be able to be at the back of a crowd and still be able to more-or-less see what's going on up front.

what is your least fave thing about being tall and why?

Having to duck through low doorways or dodging low-hanging objects (especially in stores). Either that, or air travel in coach. The person in front of me literally cannot recline his/her seat because my knees are pressed against the seat back.

would you let short girls like me (5'4") take you for a ride? :tongue:

Absolutely!:biggrin1: I'm not going to be too picky at this point. Hell, now I'd be happy for just about anything that isn't one of my hands.:tongue:

Whats your favorite cheese?

Meunster

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you marry and have children, would you like for them to be as tall as you? Taller? Shorter? Some say each generation improves upon the last. So in theory whether you like it or not your 12 year old son may tower over you and call you shorty. :biggrin1:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what's your shoe size?

Not what most people would think. For a guy my height, I have relatively small hands and feet (though they're large on an absolute scale). Depending on the brand, 11-12.

have you had the chance to ride in a smart car yet?

No, and though I like to be as good as possible to the environment, I'm not sure I'd fit into one comfortably. I don't fit well in sports cars or a number of Japanese economy cars.

how many orgasms did you have today?

Well, technically one because I jacked off at about 2AM.

mozarella sticks or garlic bread?

Ooh, I dunno. Tough choice because quality varies so widely, but I think I'll pick garlic bread.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many times at the movies have you been asked to change seats if you're very tall?

Gladly none. I like to sit toward the back, and I rarely if ever go to crowded movies.

how far do you shoot when you jack off? being so tall, can you hit your face?

This varies a lot, but at my best, probably close to five feet laterally. Vertically, I can get to the top of my chest when at my absolute best. Kinda glad I don't have to worry about hitting my face and possibly having to clean either my glasses or my hair.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
will you ever post a face pic, even if it's just for a little bit?

I had one for a while, but I decided to take it down. I'd rather not reveal my identity openly. However, PM me with you email address and I'll send you one if you'd like.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you have a height preference for girls that you date ? Do like them to be taller like, 5'10, 5'11, or up ? Orrrr, do you like them to be shorter, which is funny cause, mostly everyone is shorter than you. :tongue:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a height preference for girls that you date ? Do like them to be taller like, 5'10, 5'11, or up ? Orrrr, do you like them to be shorter, which is funny cause, mostly everyone is shorter than you. :tongue:

I prefer tall girls. Anything about 5'8" and up is great, though the ideal height for a girl for me is 5'10"-6'1" or 6'2". I certainly have no issue with shorter girls, but a big height difference can be pretty damn inconvenient.

Oh, and one more. How long are your legs in inches ?

My legs? I don't know, but the pants I wear are 36" inseam.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer tall girls. Anything about 5'8" and up is great, though the ideal height for a girl for me is 5'10"-6'1" or 6'2". I certainly have no issue with shorter girls, but a big height difference can be pretty damn inconvenient.

My legs? I don't know, but the pants I wear are 36" inseam.

Ahah, so I'm guessing you're perfect type of girl would be like Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, or Taylor Swift.
They're all 5'10 and 5'11. :tongue:

eaziduzit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reading this is interesting. Im 6' 4 but well proportioned in arms/legs... but curious..

..what kind of car or cars do u drive/driven that have proper leg room.
Audi suits me ok:wall:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reading this is interesting. Im 6' 4 but well proportioned in arms/legs... but curious..

..what kind of car or cars do u drive/driven that have proper leg room.
Audi suits me ok:wall:
My primary mode of transportation (when not at college; no car up there) is a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO. It's a piece of shit that's been in its death throes for about 3 years now, but it's got plenty of room for me.

My mom has a Chrysler and my dad has a Toyota, and both suit me fine. Most sedans have ample room for me. I'm fine with anything that isn't a sports car or economy car.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahah, so I'm guessing you're perfect type of girl would be like Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, or Taylor Swift.
They're all 5'10 and 5'11. :tongue:

Well, height- and build-wise they are, but if I were to go into more detail of what I like, none of them fit my ideal girl. I like dark hair (black is best. Which perhaps explains my slight preference for black and Asian girls over white girls:tongue:) and big tits. While they're all certainly very attractive, none of them fit my "ideal" mould. Though, admittedly, not too many women will. Slim/athletic tall women with large breasts are pretty damn uncommon.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you stand up straight? I've noticed that a lot of real tall people hunch over. I guess they're afraid of hitting the ceiling with their heads.

I do stand up straight unless otherwise necessary. (i.e. low clearance, talking to short friends at loud places, etc)

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
beds are often too short.

And you are lucky living in North America, where the standard bed size is longer than the 1m90 in France. This is 5cm less than I am, so I have solved the problem by putting my bed against a ledge on the same level, and putting the pillow there, thus gaining 20 cm.

A bed that doesn't have a foot to it (that is, a board to block the end) is all right too - my feet just stick out the end.