Ask a very tall guy anything

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
This varies a lot, but at my best, probably close to five feet laterally. Vertically, I can get to the top of my chest when at my absolute best. Kinda glad I don't have to worry about hitting my face and possibly having to clean either my glasses or my hair.
Five feet laterally? Cool. So if you are laying down horizontally on your bed, you could easily hit your face then?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
My legs? I don't know, but the pants I wear are 36" inseam.
A 36-inch inseam with your 6'-6" height means that you have a really nicely configured body - most of your height is in your torso then.

I always think tall guys look goofy when most of their height is in their legs with short torsos. Girls look hot with long legs and a short torso, but it is just the opposite with guys I think.

But with most of the your height in your torso, that's a super hot body configuration on a guy.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Five feet laterally? Cool. So if you are laying down horizontally on your bed, you could easily hit your face then?

No. By laterally, I meant when standing up. Lying on my back is basically the same in sitting down, as my jizz still has to move against gravity.

do you get all the women? i'm 5'9 and i feel like i'd get a ton more ass if i was taller

Most unfortunately no, but I lay a lot of the blame for this on two areas: My upbringing and myself. I was raised fairly sheltered and went to Catholic school for 11 years, and anyone who's gone to one can tell you what wonderful social skills and self-confidence it can instill.:rolleyes: I'm also a somewhat naturally shy and introverted person in certain situations. I have no issue being talkative and friendly with girls, but when it comes to asking one out or making a move, I lose any semblance of guts and get very nervous, quiet and shy. Furthermore, I honestly don't think I've ever been flirted with in real life, which is a pretty big ego-killer, hence why I try to avoid thinking about that. However, I could just be oblivious to it. I do have a tendency to be far from observant at a pretty high frequency.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very good at math, but I fucking hate it. That's one of the reasons I'm an anthropology major. I didn't absolutely despise math so much, I'd likely go into astrophysics. I'm also into sci-fi, prog rock, and random fucking trivia.
Also, as a sort-of-related point, something I've noticed is that most girls say they like nerds, but none lust after nerds, which is unfortunate for me.

I've been known to lust after nerds! Oh, and astrophysics is a long-time interest of mine (but I like math)

I used to play baseball, but now I stick to swimming and golf.

Mmmm... love swimmers' bodies!

I prefer tall girls, and I'd prefer that she isn't 6'6", but a bit shorter would be nice. Ideally, a girl between 5'10" and 6'2" is a good height. I've got nothing against short girls, but just as a matter of convenience, tall girls are nice. My date for HS senior-year homecoming was about 5'2", and when we were dancing, the difference made it a bit awkward.

:frown1: Great, so at 5'8" I'm too short for a guy like you. :irked:

And me at 5'3" rounding UP is REALLY too short! :biggrin1:

Oh, not at all. I was just speaking what my ideal preferences are. Honestly, I'm not too picky; basically, no anorexics, no one grossly overweight.

5'8" is still a great height. It's just when a girl is below 5'5" or 5'4" that the height difference can make things a tad awkward.

Yeah, below 5'4" here... I'm not anorexic (obviously!); not grossly overweight but kind of average-chubby.

Are there any sexual advantages or disadvantages being tall?

Actually there are some sexual disadvantages to height disparity, as I found out a few months ago! Sad to say too, because I like me some tall men! I had mostly dated guys in the 6'2" - 6'3" range, and never had any problems sexually with that height difference, but a few months ago I was with a guy who was 6'5", and we literally could not do doggystyle because of the height difference! Very disappointing, for both of us!

No questions, just a comment - not fond of basketball players (too skinny for me), but I *love* brainy, tall, muscular men, so hang in there - in your life, there'll be somebody special to appreciate you in all your splendiforous nerdiness! (That will make the low doorways, short beds, etc. fade into the woodwork.)

I'll take the basketball players you don't want. :biggrin1:

Well, height- and build-wise they are, but if I were to go into more detail of what I like, none of them fit my ideal girl. I like dark hair (black is best. Which perhaps explains my slight preference for black and Asian girls over white girls:tongue:) and big tits. While they're all certainly very attractive, none of them fit my "ideal" mould. Though, admittedly, not too many women will. Slim/athletic tall women with large breasts are pretty damn uncommon.

Well, that's OPPOSITE of me except for the dark hair... I'm a short, average-chubby woman with small breasts. :frown1: But I actually do have very dark hair, almost black. But yeah, that "ideal" is almost impossible to find, plus every OTHER guy is looking for that same woman!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do your ears pop if you stand up too fast, from the change in altitude? :biggrin1:

LOL! :biggrin1:

I also cracked up over the cliche "How's the weather up there?" question. The OP should've stated that one as a "do not ask" along with the basketball question. :biggrin1:

I remember reading an article back in Indiana about a tall guy who often wore a T-shirt that said "No, I don't play basketball". I guess he was sick of that question, too.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
strawberry or blueberry pancakes?

do prefer blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

what ethnicity are you? (asians like me are short so i have to ask.)

have you masturbated within the last 24 hours?

what's your ideal handjob?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was just looking through my old threads and realized I missed this batch of questions. My bad.

strawberry or blueberry pancakes?
Hmm...Blueberry

do prefer blondes, brunettes, or redheads?
Bruntettes, though I'm hardly picky on this issue

what ethnicity are you? (asians like me are short so i have to ask.)
I'm just about as white as white can get.

have you masturbated within the last 24 hours?
Indeed, I have. However, that followed a (rather rare) 4-day span without masturbation.

what's your ideal handjob?
Never been asked this, but I'd have to say...one from a female:tongue:

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant belive uve never been hit on, you're funny, charming and TALL
All girls dig guys like you... Is it possible that you may not recognize when a girls flirting with you? some of us can be very subtle.

What would be your prefered sexual position?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant belive uve never been hit on, you're funny, charming and TALL
All girls dig guys like you... Is it possible that you may not recognize when a girls flirting with you? some of us can be very subtle.

I believe I've said this, but I'll reiterate: I may have been hit on/flirted with in the past, but I will be the first to admit I'm a bit dense at picking that sort of stuff up.

What would be your prefered sexual position?

At this point, anything would be great, but if given the choice...hmm...doggystyle, perhaps.

What are your nerd interests?

Sciences and studies including, but not limited to, astrophysics, anthropology, astronomy, history, archaeology, paleontology, chemistry, linguistics.

I'm a huge prog-rock fan. Some of my favorite bands include Rush, Yes, (Peter Gabriel-era) Genesis, Gentle Giant, Yezda Urfa, and ELP to name a few.

Knowledge in general. I've got at least 5 fairly thick books of miscellaneous information, and I fuckin' love Wikipedia.

Sci-fi.

Being a grammar nazi. (Not necessarily "nerdy" per se, but it's a trait not too many people have that most find annoying.)

Plenty of other things I'm sure I've forgotten to list/don't feel like listing.

4chan.

How's the air up there? doh!

You misspelled that. The correct spelling is "d'oh." If you're going to throw around Simpsons references, you'd best know your stuff. I'm a pro. I've seen every episode, and I've been watching the show for literally longer than I can remember.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You misspelled that. The correct spelling is "d'oh." If you're going to throw around Simpsons references, you'd best know your stuff. I'm a pro. I've seen every episode, and I've been watching the show for literally longer than I can remember.
You ignored the q.....

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever been to Sakura-con?

No. Modern Japanese pop culture holds no interest for me beyond some of the weirdness that comes out of it. From an anthropological standpoint, I find it fascinating, but I also view it as a bit too weird (particularly some of the anime/manga fanboydom) for me to explore personally.

Do you like snow?

I do. Unfortunately, I live in an area of the country that only rarely gets any significant amount of snow.