Ask a white guy anything..

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have noticed there is a 'ask a cow' 'ask a black girl' 'and ask an Italian' anything thread... so I just thought people might have questions about plain white folk.
There are just as many white stereotypes as with any other group, so just ask anything, I'll answer honestly. Most of the people I know are white.. so I think I am a pretty good judge for questions about us:rolleyes:. Just shoot away!

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Homo or 2% milk?

Book or movie?

Canadian bacon or non-Canadian bacon?:wink:

Hmm, lol ok sure. I have never had homogenous milk anywhere, so I'm pretty sure 2%. Most all white guys love to see movies with their friends, it is our way of kicking it out. The book thing is split, a lot of white guys hate reading, others love it. Canadian bacon ;) because we love canadian meat, it is heftier

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what do you suppose is the worst (in terms of possible legal penalties) crime you have ever committed?

I have never committed a crime. But if I did, it would probably be to kill who I knew was going to try to kill me or someone else. I really don't think that is fair to charge someone of murder when they were preventing their own death. Under future hate speach laws, I am likely to be charged with hate speech against homosexuals simply by attending my church and/or participating in Bible study. Why: because these are places the Bible is read, and the Bible is considered by 'some' to be hatefull against gay men.
Not that I am in danger of committing one, but I also don't agree with hate crime laws. Murder is murder and should be charged as such, who cares WHY they murdered them!
Umm... any questions about white culture or white guys in general?

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, the thread title says ask anything...

Why do people keep starting these stupid threads?

No offence to you personally.

Because many people today are straying from being inclusionists and trying to connect the world in an effort to learn from one another. Curiosity about a different group leads to questions. Answering those questions allows us to understand each other better, giving us a more learned outlook on life. Because there are things we cannot learn by ourselves, for we are one, and have not all powerful wisdom or experience. We have to work together/ we have to live together.

SensualHer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have noticed there is a 'ask a cow' 'ask a black girl' 'and ask an Italian' anything thread... so I just thought people might have questions about plain white folk.
There are just as many white stereotypes as with any other group, so just ask anything, I'll answer honestly. Most of the people I know are white.. so I think I am a pretty good judge for questions about us:rolleyes:. Just shoot away!

1. Why do white people always have moist/wet hands??
2. Why do I feel hot and horny when I see hot white men.. Especially the ones with good legs, tall, good abs, intelligent.. And the ones that breathe. Ok, I just like them all..

heheee...

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Why do white people always have moist/wet hands??
2. Why do I feel hot and horny when I see hot white men.. Especially the ones with good legs, tall, good abs, intelligent.. And the ones that breathe. Ok, I just like them all..

heheee...

Thanks for asking those questions! :)

1.) The scientific explanation is that white people are more prone to the sun than black people so we sweat more easily. Also though, I have noticed that white people tend to have their hands closed in fists, tucked under elbows, and crossed more often than black people, who often just tend to have their hands open and flayed out. These differences in mannerisms may effect how warm our palms get. I don't know about you, but my fingers naturally curl, it takes effort to keep them straight out. However, most white women I know don't have sweaty palms, just the men, and this is often teased about as being a sign of nervousness.
2.)! That must be your personal taste :cool:. I do happen to think that white men have more piercing eyes and pull off certain airs better than black men. You must be attracted to those traits in a man. Everything from our skin tone which shows every movement to our facial features give us an advantage in expression and acting. A good white guy can exude a confident, noble, and mysterious mystique at all times doing all things :rolleyes:
I will admit there are exceptions, like Will Smith. I just mean in general. Black guys have the warmest smiles though..

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would also add that if you are turned on by big muscle or bootyliciousness then black guys are better. But if it is a physique that gets you then a white skin tone allows for more to be clearly seen and illuminated. Our features are also more angular.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

heheee...[/QUOTE]

no you tell me.. Why ARE you attracted to white guys?? I personally am not attracted to black women, but I think they are incredibly beautiful. They just don't turn me on or give me that special property

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had an 'experience' with a guy?

No, I have not. I think that would be hot as I'm sure most str8 guys on this site do, but I would prefer to skip the complications that come with it. Rather be pure for my wife. Missed opportunities are regrettable, but actions are longer regretted.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When in a club or a social setting where dance music is playing, what are you hearing? Because it for damn sure isn't the same thing I'm listening to.
I don't know if we listen to different things, but I'm pretty sure I don't dance like a peanut. Depends, hanging with friends at a pool party we might listen to T.I., Black Eyed Peas, Ciara, Shake that laughie Taffy, or country, or something else. At a wedding recently I danced to Fred Astaire and lots of old crazy feet tunes.
Some people might consider some of our music corny, but we stick to our pack, the world can drown by itself. I'm a big 90's fan myself.
But what am I HEARING? Friends laughing, guys and gals connecting, people thinking, the scene moving forward toward warmth and good times. I don't hang out in places where people get hurt, only where people are built up.
Why, what are you listening to?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, the thread title says ask anything...

Why do people keep starting these stupid threads?

bumping this thread up. Seriously, anybody have questions about white men or culture??

Because, seriously, "white men" have no "culture" whatsoever. I mean, what kind of a question could I possibly have to ask you? :rolleyes: