Ask a white guy anything..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In other words, white girl can't dance, much less jump. I feel much better now.
:biggrin1: I can't dance or play basketball! :redface: Leave it to me to find the one straight, white boy on the planet with more rhythm than The Temptations & Stylistics combined.:tongue:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up in a situation of culture clash. I had to be one way at home, and another with my friends, and at school. I didnt go over other kids houses, and the kids I did play with in the nieghborhood were pretty much the same race. I remember when this black guy asked me, "What, your father never threw a Superbowl Party?". And I was like, "No. I dont even think he knows what that is." I sure as heck did.

So, I dont really know what goes on in white peoples' houses. It seems balck people and white people have a lot more in common than immigrants.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grew up in a situation of culture clash. I had to be one way at home, and another with my friends, and at school. I didnt go over other kids houses, and the kids I did play with in the nieghborhood were pretty much the same race. I remember when this black guy asked me, "What, your father never threw a Superbowl Party?". And I was like, "No. I dont even think he knows what that is." I sure as heck did.

So, I dont really know what goes on in white peoples' houses. It seems balck people and white people have a lot more in common than immigrants.

Well first of all, thank you, Wish-4-8 for asking so many good questions and being interested. I would love to answer all of your questions. Fortunately however, I do have a life, so I will answer them when I have time lol. Like later today.
Also, thanks nj a.k.a. 'black girl' for your input, I value your answers as mostly accurate.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear White guy I am a cute musclar blk guy who lived amongst whites forevr and even have a white stepfather however no one would explained to me why is it that when my female friends white male lovers meet me we are no longer allowed be friends? I don't sleep with them and I do believe in karma thank you

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear White guy I am a cute musclar blk guy who lived amongst whites forevr and even have a white stepfather however no one would explained to me why is it that when my female friends white male lovers meet me we are no longer allowed be friends? I don't sleep with them and I do believe in karma thank you
Because all black men are thought to be oversexed, large penised, lotharios. :rolleyes: Once their bf's meet you they think "OMG, That big dicked, buck wants to fuck my woman!?" "If that big dicked, buck fucks my woman she will never again be satisfied with my small white penis." :frown1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because all black men are thought to be oversexed, large penised, lotharios. :rolleyes: Once their bf's meet you they think "OMG, That big dicked, buck wants to fuck my woman!?" "If that big dicked, buck fucks my woman she will never again be satisfied with my small white penis." :frown1:

LOL! That sounds like something straight out of MANDINGO!

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, if not 'pemanently deleted,' i think this thread at least should be moved immediately to 'etcx2' where it can run free in the wind and gambol in the wabes with its inbred cousins among the clueless ignorant. but, btw, chicagosam, do you have the authority of rob_e and the mods, as you seemed to hint in a reply in another thread, to make that recommendation?

how far deep into the archives did you have to dig to dredge up some of these heretofore, blessedly dormant threads anyway? (and why? or are we expected to believe your doing all that digging on a weekend is just a manifestation of your self-proclaimed, but from the evidence so far, thin-skinned and defensive, sense of humour?)

i just came to 'funny stuff' for the first time a few short weeks ago and have more or less camped out here since. it's done wonders for not only my total post count (formerly '4,' i think), but also my looks. people tell me how much better i look with a smile on my face. so, don't bring me down, OK?

my feeling with repect to any thread in 'funny stuff' is it should be, at least part of the time, funny (which excepts otherwise tedious bore threads like 'kill this thread' and 'last person to post, wins,' which yet have their moments), but for other 'stuff' (like the thread in question) someone perhaps should make a judgement call, based on the virulence and general clueless twatishness of the replies, and put the fucker (and by extension the rest of us) out of its misery (but simply by moving it humanely to a more suitable pasture).

the person to do that job, however (to be the 'humour ombudsman,' so to speak), should have a demonstrated sense of humour that extends beyond mere japes and jibes to include himself, i think. if asked, i would be happy to nominate a few members whom i think are up to the task. and, speaking generally, do you think it would be possible if the selection process could be made a little more open and democratic than the way most decisions are made around here, even those where matters of confidentiality are not an issue?

just my two cents; thank you kindly. carry on with whatever it is you're doing, for whomever you're doing it. cheers!

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's stuck-up white people code for 'gooks and trannies,' so they can look down on people who aren't like themselves and not have to endure the inconvenient guilt attached to calling people really bad names; hence Negro

Did someone 'not' have decaf this morning?

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask a white guy anything? How about this question, why do the Seattle Seahawks suck so much donkey balls? When will they get better and win a superbowl?