Ask a white guy anything...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask a White Guy Anything . . .
Step right up and ask those questions you've been wondering about white menn and white culture for years.

I'm a white American man, all my answers will be from that view point. Don't ask me about why your white or english boyfriend does 'xyz' cause I don't know.

DISCLAIMER: I'm 24, not 19 so if you ask a stupid question, you may get a stupid answer. :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Do you guys really feel under siege by minorities and gays? Meaning, do you find us to be threats to your way of life?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys really feel under siege by minorities and gays? Meaning, do you find us to be threats to your way of life?

i dont care about minorities, as long as they arnt flooding in here illegally
gays dont bother me, just dont flaunt it and throw it in our faces... we dont have "straight parades" ... who cares, your gay, congratulations, half the reason most people get so irritated with gays is because they are so flamboyant aout it, and THEY are the ones that make it an issue
and during which point of being gay does the voice change?( i know this is a question me and my other straight friends have often contemplated)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
i dont care about minorities, as long as they arnt flooding in here illegally
gays dont bother me, just dont flaunt it and throw it in our faces... we dont have "straight parades" ... who cares, your gay, congratulations, half the reason most people get so irritated with gays is because they are so flamboyant aout it, and THEY are the ones that make it an issue
and during which point of being gay does the voice change?( i know this is a question me and my other straight friends have often contemplated)

At puberty, obviously.:rolleyes:

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is a dumb thread. how can one person account for "white people" this is so stupid. and besides, every white man is different. just like every black man. how can you categorize white people and ask people to throw claims at you based on the category of white people. i cant believe it.

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and this makes me point a bit clearer.

Originally Posted by njqt466

Why do white people love to put so much mayonnaise on sandwiches?

and the original poster replied:

"i really dont like mayonnaise actually, im more of a spicy brown mustard kind of guy"

look.... the question about mayo was dumb as was the reply to the question. maybe white people like mayo on their sandwiches in a certain more of the world, or the white people you know. but there are so many white people with different tastes and culture. its ignorant to ask such a question.

the answer was dumb because the whole topic is dumb.