Ask a white guy anything...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and this makes me point a bit clearer.

Originally Posted by njqt466 http://www.lpsg.org/95295-ask-a-white-guy-anything.html#post1605092http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif
Why do white people love to put so much mayonnaise on sandwiches?

and the original poster replied:

"i really dont like mayonnaise actually, im more of a spicy brown mustard kind of guy"

look.... the question about mayo was dumb as was the reply to the question. maybe white people like mayo on their sandwiches in a certain more of the world, or the white people you know. but there are so many white people with different tastes and culture. its ignorant to ask such a question.

the answer was dumb because the whole topic is dumb.

so... do you have any questions for me? i will give you a white guys perspective

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm a black guy, and I love mayonnaise on CERTAIN sandwiches...Turkey....some beef, depends on the sandwich...OH and on a cheese-steak (with Ketchup).

yes mayo is ok, in tuna salad, chicken salad, or a roast beef and cheese with mustard and mayo
cheese steak is ok with ketchup if its an american cheese steak,
if its italian cheese steak, gota be mushrooms peppers onions and marinara suace

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Hey they have ask a black dude on the chappelle show, so why not ask a white guy? Although I think the white guy we are asking questions is not very good. I vote we get a new white guy to answer our questions. You don't even like mayo c'mon now.

Heres a question, why the hell do you put ketchup on everything, especially eggs. It makes me gag just to think about it, but white people love it!

What is so great about peas and mashed potatoes? Peas? why? they taste terrible, but I have seen that white people love them, why?! WHY?!!?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey they have ask a black dude on the chappelle show, so why not ask a white guy? Although I think the white guy we are asking questions is not very good. I vote we get a new white guy to answer our questions. You don't even like mayo c'mon now.

Heres a question, why the hell do you put ketchup on everything, especially eggs. It makes me gag just to think about it, but white people love it!

What is so great about peas and mashed potatoes? Peas? why? they taste terrible, but I have seen that white people love them, why?! WHY?!!?

not on everything, i only put ketchup where it belongs, hot dogs, hamburgers, and yes bacon egg and cheese sandwiches, and especially pork roll egg and cheese on a roll
i hate peas, and i only like mashed potatoes with chicken or turkey and gravy