Ask about freeballing?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I believed that a man was definitely freeballing because I could clearly see the outline of his dick, should I go up and ask him in a friendly way if he is indeed freeballing?

Last Friday, I was in Wal-Mart. A 20's something check-out clerk named "Bobby" was standing near his check-out stand waiting for customers. He wore light-colored khaki-type pants--not really very tight but just tight enough to reveal CLEARLY the outline of his sizable dick hanging loosely down his left pant leg. As he stood there with his legs crossed, the head of his dick was plainly outlined against his thigh. There was no mistaking it!

I felt like going up to him and asking in a quiet, pleasant, non-judgmental, conversational way, "Pardon me, but are you freeballing?" After that, I would go on to tell him that I was thinking about freeballing also, and thus the conversation might begin.

I just wanted to know what you guys (especially the freeballers) think about the propriety of someone asking another dude if he is freeballing.
Thanks for your input!

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In spite of the fact that he might be freeballing at work, I'd never say or do something to someone while they were working. I wouldn't want to embarrass them with their co-workers or possibly cause them to face some kind of discipline if a coworker or supervisor overheard.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have to agree. Think about if the shoe was on the other foot. Might help put it into perspective.

I know that if I got asked that question I would certainly find it strange and somewhat perverted.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've freeballed all my adult life,(and earlier) and no one has ever asked me if i was, i'm sure it's been noticed, but i would feel uncomfortable if a stranger did.
Friends have commented when they've seen me un/dressing at gym or wherever-that's quite cool,but what you've described is weird.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the fact that he is showing doesn't mean he is free balling...

I show when wearing loose cotton boxers with Khaki's
When you see the VPL, it's difficult to tell whether a guy is freeballing or wearing boxers under his pants or shorts. Either way, the dick will hang loosely and the outline will often be visible.

I would not ask a store clerk if he's freeballing, but I might compliment him on his nice tool.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the others here. What would yo be compelled to ask? If he was, fine. If is wasn't, fine. If you wanna do it then just do it. No need to strike up a conversation with a young guy who MIGHT happen to be doing it. Not like he has a pack of cigs showing in his shirt pocket and u think you wanna start smoking so you go ask about the pack. A little different.LOTS of us free ball. Sometime for most of our lives. If you wanna free ball, just free ball. Chat with guys here or other groups about it.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think you want someone to call the police on you for being a pervert. It very well could happen.

I agree with everyone else on this post that, in that setting especially, it's not a good question to ask. But seriously, Hootie, do you really think that there is something illegal about asking such a stupid question. There's not even an implication of sexual harassment in the question. Anyone who would call the police over such an incident is more likely to get themselves in trouble with the law for making such a frivolous complaint.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK. It seems that the consensus is clearly that it would be a bad idea. I agree. I won't do it--I'll just he happy seeing other dudes who are perhaps doing it and showing something hot because of it. Thanks for your input, men!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I would absolutely die if someone came up and asked me if I was freeballing because my dick was clearly obvious. That's embarassing...especially if a guy asks another guy.

You don't know his situation and if you weren't sure he would appreciate the fact that you were staring at his crotch it would be a world of problems for you.