Ask an androgynous man anything. :)

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you define androgeny? What does it mean to and for you? Is androgeny a choice or are you born that way? Are you a vegetarian? :confused:

Androgyny is man, or a woman with female and male characteristics.
It means that as a man, I have softer features, not a strong jawline, higher voice, long thick hair, less appearant Adams apple, etc etc.
I personally think androgyny can, and can't be a choice. Some men choose to dress in drag, but you and cleary tell that they are still men under all the make-up, dresses, and 8-inch stilettos. Some men (like me) don't choose to have the questionable features that I have that I listed above. Yes, I choose to have long hair, but, even when I had short hair, people still questioned my sex. And no, I am not a vegatarian, lol, but I'm very picky about the meat that I eat. I don't eat any red meat.

I hope that answered you questions, and if you still have more questions to the answers that I gave, feel free to ask more. I don't bite. :)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you wear men's or women's clothing? More specifically, jeans. I have a friend who wears women's jeans and I've no idea how he manages himself into them.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you wear men's or women's clothing? More specifically, jeans. I have a friend who wears women's jeans and I've no idea how he manages himself into them.

I wear both. I only wear mens t-shirts, cause of my personal taste - I think girl sleeves look ridiculous on guys - gay, bi, straight, whatever. I wear some mens jeans, but since I'm a bit on the skinny side (5'10, 125lbs) I tend to go for the girl jeans because I like the way the fit better. I wear a size 0, 1, 2 - or 24, 25, and sometimes 26 regular, depending on the brand in girl sizes in jeans. Guys jeans, I'm a 28 regular. And, I do wear mens shoes too, and for everything else in between, in just depends if I think the guys or the girls one looks better me - sunglasses, bracelets, necklaces, watches, etc etc.

I hope that answered your question. If you have any more questions, or questions about the answers I gave, feel free to ask. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you like about androgyny? Is it a sexual thing for you? By that I mean is it like a fetish? Or is it just more the way you are comfortable. Do you like to shock people when they realize you are a man? Or are you annoyed when they are shocked that you are a man? :confused:

How long is your hair?
Do you ever wear a wig?
Are you of Asian ancestry? Some of your pics remind me of the beautiful ladyboys in southeast Asia?
5'10" & 125 lbs.? :eek: Chil' you are anorexic! Have a cheeseburger or some pizza. :cool:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you like about androgyny? Is it a sexual thing for you? By that I mean is it like a fetish? Or is it just more the way you are comfortable. Do you like to shock people when they realize you are a man? Or are you annoyed when they are shocked that you are a man? :confused:

How long is your hair?
Do you ever wear a wig?
Are you of Asian ancestry? Some of your pics remind me of the beautiful ladyboys in southeast Asia?
5'10" & 125 lbs.? :eek: Chil' you are anorexic! Have a cheeseburger or some pizza. :cool:

I like androgyny because, it's different and unique. It's not really a sexual thing for me. I don't really got off on people being shocked when they find out I'm a guy, but I'll admit, it's a little funny, lol. I don't get annoyed when people think I'm a girl. I just try to take it as compliment rather than an insult and call it day, ahah. Most people can tell I'm a guy when they talk to me though, as least I'd like to think so, lol.

My hair goes 5 inches past where my nipples start, and no, I have never worn wigs before. I do have some Asian in me, and it's very appearant, even though I'm a huge mutt, lol. I have Korean in me. Lol, well, earlier last year I was 5'8.5 and 107 - 110lbs, so I have put on some weight in the past year or so, so don't worry, I'm healthy, even though my BMI says I'm 17.9, which is underweight still. :tongue:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What kind(s) of man(men) do you like?

Ooo, good question. I like all kinds of men, and I'm very open to any type, race, etc. The only thing I need personally is for them to be taller than me, and skinny, or fit, and a great personality. A big cock is always the cherry on top. :tongue:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When men find out that you are indeed a male, do you find it difficult to back away from any physical apprehensiveness, ie, pushing you or what?

Nah, not really. Most of the time they usually just say, "Oh, oops, sorry, my bad". And then they back off. I haven't really had any issues with that, thank goodness.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So are most men who dress and groom themselves in an androgenous fashion gay or are most heterosexual?

Dors androgeny have anything to do with sexual preference, or is it more a social/fashion style like being goth or punk?

How do your folks feel about your androgeny? I ask because, I have a gay friend whose dad never liked his only son being gay; but eventually sorta accepted it. However, his dad never quite got over his son experimenting with a black girl in high school. To his Italian, cop dad it was better his son be gay and date Italian men then to be straight and date a black woman. :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: