Ask an Asian Anything

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
This is inspired by dumbcow, proud italian, and njqt's "ask a..." threads.

I'm an Asian-American female (born and bred in Los Angeles) and each question I answer will be from my point of view and the way I've seen and experienced things.

Go ahead... ask an Asian anything. And like njqt said, "if you ask a stupid question, you may get a stupid answer."

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
How come all you Asian girls be stealing our black mens? :mad:

girrrrrl, you know we asian women can't resists a sexy chocolate man! hehehe :tongue:

j/k. i'm actually surprised that there's not more asian/black couples where i'm from. there's a lot of interracial dating, but asian/black couples are actually really underrated. unless you go to long beach, you won't see too many of them.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
girrrrrl, you know we asian women can't resists a sexy chocolate man! hehehe :tongue:

j/k. i'm actually surprised that there's not more asian/black couples where i'm from. there's a lot of interracial dating, but asian/black couples are actually really underrated. unless you go to long beach, you won't see too many of them.

Because Wesley Snipes got locked up.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
why are asian girls so sexy and ageless?

please treat that as two questions

first question: not all asian girls are sexy. i've seen some ugly ones, trust me! every ethnicity has their ugly ones. but just like black women, white women, hispanic women, etc, we have our "sexy" asian girls, and our not so sexy asian girls too.

second question: i've been told we don't age as fast because we have something in our skin that prevents wrinkles from appearing sooner. i don't know if it's the pigmentation, the natural oils, or what. but that's just what my mom always told me. plus, i can say the majority of asians i know have pretty good genes anyway.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Why do some asian women have the power to stop a man walking just with their eyes? I mean, being seductive without being bitchy, walking all naked and shoving their tits in your face?