Ask an Asian Anything

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I have many Asian female friends, and it is true what Proudly_Italian said, you seem to have some special seductive power, I know this can seem dumb or corny but It's as though it's part of your natural behaviour.
It's something in the look that says everything.

Are you connected somehow with your roots? I mean, does your family keep traditions, etc?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stacey
Asian ... Part of myself .. Father.
Can you tell me please
Q-What year did the Asian side of your heritage hit the shores of the US?
Q--Have you been back to China??
Q---Do you have a yearning to go back to the homeland???
(hope the Q,s are not too personal for the thread?)
(reason why i ask the 3rd q, is that i cried seeing the whitecliffsofdover/a part of my other part..being Scottish?? hah)
Thanks
enz

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm tired but i'll answer a few questions before i jump in the shower.

Why do some asian women have the power to stop a man walking just with their eyes? I mean, being seductive without being bitchy, walking all naked and shoving their tits in your face?

the stare is probably just her squinting because the sun is bright. haha just kidding. i've been told time and time again it's the slants that drive men absolutely crazy (>_<)

how much soy sauce does the average asian woman consume on a yearly basis?

hmm, good question... i love soy sauce with a passion, so my guess would be gallons upon gallons. asians use soy sauce like crazy and most of the time you can't really taste it.

Do Asian-American girls love Texans? :biggrin1:

oh yes we do!!! :wink:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Do all Asian women dream about having sex with me, or is it just you?

How long is a piece of Asian string?

i'm sure there's more than just me! :wink:

:biggrin1: How old is brownie :confused:

brownie turned 3 yrs old in may. i've had him since he was like a month old. he's a big boy now and he misses you!

How come it seems like there are alot of asian girls who just arent attracted to asian guys at all?

i think it's just all the mixing and interracial dating that goes on. people generally presume that all asian girls like white guys, but i would say that's only partially true. a lot of my family members have been dating and marrying other ethnicities that aren't asian (i have mexican, scottish, and portuguese relatives). however, the majority of asian women in my family still choose to marry within our same background or other types of asians. it may just seem like we don't like asian men at all, but we do.

Could you get any more lovelier and beautiful in person than you already are in your avatar/gallery?

why yes of course. you didn't know that? :cool:

You know, I have many Asian female friends, and it is true what Proudly_Italian said, you seem to have some special seductive power, I know this can seem dumb or corny but It's as though it's part of your natural behaviour.
It's something in the look that says everything.

Are you connected somehow with your roots? I mean, does your family keep traditions, etc?

i think the reason why some people are drawn to asians is definitely they way they were brought up. most, but not all, asian families are strict, and on top of that asian parents are hardcore disciplinarians too. what we learn as children help us see the world more clearly as adults.

Stacey
Asian ... Part of myself .. Father.
Can you tell me please
Q-What year did the Asian side of your heritage hit the shores of the US?
Q--Have you been back to China??
Q---Do you have a yearning to go back to the homeland???
(hope the Q,s are not too personal for the thread?)
(reason why i ask the 3rd q, is that i cried seeing the whitecliffsofdover/a part of my other part..being Scottish?? hah)
Thanks
enz

my parents immigrated to the US during the late 1970s (post vietnam war). i'm not chinese either so please don't assume that. oh and i have no "yearning" to go back to my homeland because my homeland is america. i'm already here. i'm not going anywhere :biggrin1:

Stacy, I heard that mosquitos do not bite Asians...is that true?

lies!!!!!!!!!! every time i visited my grandparents in michigan when i was a kid, i came back to LA with mosquito bites from head to toe.

I have never met an Asian Asian woman who liked a bit of spanking. Is that also true to your knowledge of Asian American women?

you obviously haven't met me yet :cool: i love spanking! teehee!! :biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Do you speak the language/s of your parents? Guess that's the best way to phrase that :smile:

my parents speak a few different languages: hmong, thai, lao, french, and english. of the five languages, i speak two, which are english and hmong... or as i like to say, hmonglish (because my hmong is so broken and i've got english mixed into it).

blar

Experimental Member
Media
why are aisan chicks so obsessed with white guys?

before I always heard people say things when a asian girl and white guy are seen together and I always wondered why they cared but now I have to question this myself. where I live it's really multicutural....many that have visited here would say it is way more multicultural then cities in cali but even with this it seems like every asian girl has a (as many say)"white fetish" and would jump on to the first white guy that likes them.

I always hear people say ignorant things like white guys are considered a status symbol to asian girls and other things I don't think that is true but after going to bars / parties and always seeing the asian women there hunting only for the white guys and no one else just puzzles me. because I see girls of other races with guys of other races but it is just not liek that with asian girls.

sorry I had to make this long to explain the question so it doesn't seem like I am trying to be rude / racist or againist inter-racial relationships / trolling because I am not or trying to be. Just that even where I live seeing a asian girl with a black , brown , middle eastern or hispanic is really rare while it is very common seeing them with white guys even more so then asian guys.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANKS Stacey,
Yes' sorry ..in NZ here we do tend to auto assume that Asian is Chinese/primarily China, Hong Kong or Singaporean, and do forget the many othe Nationalities.
The difference with our Countries i geuss
Interesting..Apologies re that
enz​

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Does the term "Banana" mean the same thing for Asian people as "Oreo" means for Blacks?

yep, that's totally true. being labeled a banana means you're white on the inside but yellow on the outside. hmm, now that i think about it, could that sound any more racist? :confused:

why are aisan chicks so obsessed with white guys?

before I always heard people say things when a asian girl and white guy are seen together and I always wondered why they cared but now I have to question this myself. where I live it's really multicutural....many that have visited here would say it is way more multicultural then cities in cali but even with this it seems like every asian girl has a (as many say)"white fetish" and would jump on to the first white guy that likes them.

I always hear people say ignorant things like white guys are considered a status symbol to asian girls and other things I don't think that is true but after going to bars / parties and always seeing the asian women there hunting only for the white guys and no one else just puzzles me. because I see girls of other races with guys of other races but it is just not liek that with asian girls.

sorry I had to make this long to explain the question so it doesn't seem like I am trying to be rude / racist or againist inter-racial relationships / trolling because I am not or trying to be. Just that even where I live seeing a asian girl with a black , brown , middle eastern or hispanic is really rare while it is very common seeing them with white guys even more so then asian guys.

see post #28: http://www.lpsg.org/1607335-post28.html

from my point of view it sounds like you're trolling. not all asian women have a "white fetish" or see white guys as a status symbol. that's probably the silliest thing i've heard. and FYI, the last two guys i dated were mexican.

maybe where you're from the majority of asian women who date other ethnicities tend to go for white guys. that's cool, more power to them. but why do you sound like you're complaining? if they wanna date who they wanna date, there's nothing you or i can do about it.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
yep, that's totally true. being labeled a banana means you're white on the inside but yellow on the outside. hmm, now that i think about it, could that sound any more racist? :confused:

see post #28: http://www.lpsg.org/1607335-post28.html

from my point of view it sounds like you're trolling. not all asian women have a "white fetish" or see white guys as a status symbol. that's probably the silliest thing i've heard. and FYI, the last two guys i dated were mexican.

maybe where you're from the majority of asian women who date other ethnicities tend to go for white guys. that's cool, more power to them. but why do you sound like you're complaining? if they wanna date who they wanna date, there's nothing you or i can do about it.
no no no no I am not trolling...I have been here for far too long to do that

the White Fetish / Status symbol are not my words they are just some of the words I here people say when they talk about asian female / white male relationships. I mentioned them because they are some of the words I hear asians say as well when they see it. I agree they are silly and ignorant

I didn't say all asian women like white guys.... my asian female friends only go for asian guys so I can't say that. I am curious because everywhere I travel like for example Cali, NYC, Vancouver etc and where I live the majority of inter-racial relationships I see involving asian women happen to be with white men. So I was wondering is there something more to it...like for example I know there are many white guys that date asian women because they have some foolish belief that all asian women are this or that and people say they have an asian fetish because of it.

how do I sound like I am complaining? I was trying to avoid sounding like I was trying doing that or sounding racist ( I am far from that) by explaining my question more lol. because I felt it was better than just saying "why do a lot of asian girls date white guys " becuase that sounds like I am some racist fool.

sorry if you felt that I was trolling you