Ask an Italian anything

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in Italy about a year ago, and I have to admit that Italian men are the most handsome in the world. Why is that? :tongue:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Newreba, I am not good at judging male beauty, but what I can tell you is that Italians are a blend of Greek, Pre-Roman, Latin, Frank, Longobard, Spanish, French, Norman, Arab, Jewish, Turkish and German. In some areas also Slovene, Serbian, Croatian, Albanian. Maybe that's why we have such different looks.

Justmeincal, i know very well Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore and to a lesser extent Lake Como. Defenetely worth a visit!.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Cazzo or Uccello (litterally "bird") are the equivalent of cock or dick.

Pene is penis.

I guess I really should start some Italian classes here: would you members like it?

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever been to America and if so, what did you think of it?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cazzo or Uccello (litterally "bird") are the equivalent of cock or dick.

Pene is penis.

I guess I really should start some Italian classes here: would you members like it?

Ahhhh, this explains Old Blue Eyes always asking his boys how their "birds" were doing! LOL!

Are all Italians inclined towards talent in the arts?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
BHJ: I went several times to America. A great country, be proud of it. Your flag always stands for freedom, ad many of you died also to grant us the freedom we now enjoy. I deeply respect you.
NYC is lovable, you can find everything there. And Frisco is just wonderful. Boston makes we Europeans feel at home.

Naughty, no, not all of us. I can't paint at all, nor draw. I do sing, however, and cook, which in Italy is a form of art.

Etplayer, cercavo info e poi sono rimasto.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BHJ: I went several times to America. A great country, be proud of it. Your flag always stands for freedom, ad many of you died also to grant us the freedom we now enjoy. I deeply respect you.
NYC is lovable, you can find everything there. And Frisco is just wonderful. Boston makes we Europeans feel at home.

Naughty, no, not all of us. I can't paint at all, nor draw. I do sing, however, and cook, which in Italy is a form of art.

Etplayer, cercavo info e poi sono rimasto.

Since singing is an art to itself you are on your way to making a stereotype grounded in reality! :biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Naughty, I try my best, I really love singing, when I sing I try to melt in the words I sing, sometimes I even feel I am about to cry.

Prepstudinsc: many of us do, but more in the south. Anyway when Italians are in group, they really often sing all together.

Peterjoke, I know Sicily very well. One needs a book, not a post to describe the beauties of this pearl of Mediterranean sea. What would you like to visit? Art cities, countryside, sea, small islands, mountain? Ask aything, I would be glad to be helpful. Don't forget Sicilian cusine, just great.