Ask An Italian Guy Anything ( Serious )

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea. but you know not all people regardless of ethnicity are the same. Most people know that.
Of course we know that... okay, I know that. :tongue: Some things take time, change takes time. Sometimes for every three steps forward we take two steps back; but we are making progress.

Back in the 80's when I was seriously involved with a white guy my dad had a codicil added to his will that if I marry a white man I get nothing. To say that stressed our relationship would be the understatement of the year.:tongue: But now he has accepted the fact that the pool of eligible decent black men is woefully poor and that if he genuinely wants me to be happy and get married and have children I may be settling down with a non-black man. He even lets my white bf's in the house now. :biggrin1: :cool:

B_bball233223

Just Browsing
Media

Of course we know that... okay, I know that. :tongue: Some things take time, change takes time. Sometimes for every three steps forward we take two steps back; but we are making progress.

Back in the 80's when I was seriously involved with a white guy my dad had a codicil added to his will that if I marry a white man I get nothing. To say that stressed our relationship would be the understatement of the year.:tongue: But now he has accepted the fact that the pool of eligible decent black men is woefully poor and that if he genuinely wants me to be happy and get married and have children I may be settling down with a non-black man. He even lets my white bf's in the house now. :biggrin1: :cool:
damn your dad is a racist and i thought archie bunker was bad. why do women say "good black men" are hard to find? i see decent black guy all the time.

B_bball233223

Just Browsing
Media
im probably going to end up marrying a black woman i can feel it for some reason. Damn if i find out it it's because she couldn't find a black man im gonna feel like a such a piece of meat.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn your dad is a racist and i thought archie bunker was bad. why do women say "good black men" are hard to find? i see decent black guy all the time.
Hey, watch it that's my daddy you're talking about. :mad: I know he can be like a black Archie Bunker; but I'm the only one allowed to say that.:cool:

lets him in the house now? you're 42 yrs old are you serious?
Yeah, I'm serious; but back then I was only 25. :redface:

im probably going to end up marrying a black woman i can feel it for some reason. Damn if i find out it it's because she couldn't find a black man im gonna feel like a such a piece of meat.
:biggrin1:
Aww, don't be like that babe, but since you bought it up. . .when will you be posting pics of your meat? :flirt:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do so many Italian men seem to be attracted to black women? :confused: I'm not complaining, I ask because most of my white lovers have been of Italian ancestry. :cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on what part of Italy you are refering to it may feel like home. Perhas it is that we both come from warm cultures that love the arts. celebrate life through food and are passionate about issues. As for why most of your lovers have been Italian I can not say.It may be the above or possibly could it be they buy into the sexuality stereotypes and chose to continue to perpetuate their own? We can each only speak for ourselves.

Ooops I forgot which thread I was posting. The question is all yours, Bball233223 .

Last edited:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Why do so many Italian men seem to be attracted to black women? :confused: I'm not complaining, I ask because most of my white lovers have been of Italian ancestry. :cool:

NJ,
It's because we are the two most passionate cultures in the world. Food, music and dance are integral things to both cultures and it just serves to reason that the passion extends into the bedroom. We can't help it that Italians and Blacks are just hot! :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ,
It's because we are the two most passionate cultures in the world. Food, music and dance are integral things to both cultures and it just serves to reason that the passion extends into the bedroom. We can't help it that Italians and Blacks are just hot! :biggrin1:

Yo,

Didn't I just say that? :mad:

B_bball233223

Just Browsing
Media
Because Italian guys do what they want to do, when they want to do it. We are macho successful conquers, good looking, passionate, rich history, know how to deal with a fiesty woman, appreciate a voluptuous woman and the bedroom stereotypes don't hurt!

< pats himself on back>

Seriously i can only speak for myself and say that i just find some black women attractive.

I'll post the real reason on saturday when i have time to really get into it.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because Italian guys do what they want to do, when they want to do it. We are macho successful conquers, good looking, passionate, rich history, know how to deal with a fiesty woman, appreciate a voluptuous woman and the bedroom stereotypes don't hurt!

< pats himself on back>

Seriously i can only speak for myself and say that i just find some black women attractive.

I'll post the real reason on saturday when i have time to really get into it.

What? So, this is the surreal reason?