Ask an Italian

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are so many "ask" threads so I figured I'd join the bandwagon. If you can't beat em, join em. Ask an Italian. I'm not an expert, but I'll try.

:wavey::boobies2::stooges::lame::fing26::Flush: :usa::arms::beerchug2::biggthumpup: :AR15firing::booty:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is the Pisa tower phallic/

It could be considered a phallic symbol even though it's somewhat crooked. But not all penises are straight, so yes, it is. Here's the visual.

http://www.lpsg.org/tmpindex.html

Is it really true about Italian women being totally unshorn?

No, that's not true. Madonna caused a little controversy some time ago with her hairy armpits, but the Italian women I know, including females in my family, do shave their pits regularly. Maybe the ones in villages who don't have access to razors are hairy. I find hairy pits on women extremely unattractive. :eek:

If they are dark skinned they may have hairy arms, but so do Greek, Armenian, and other nationalities. And it's always best to get rid of that upper lip hair. A man doesn't want to kiss a woman with more lip hair than himself. Legs should remained shaved and smooth at all times.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are really an Italian ? Italian is your first language ?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are really an Italian ? Italian is your first language ?

I'm Italian but not from Italy. I was born in America and I'm second generation. English is my first language, and I had a little Italian in college but can't speak it.

What could you do with a pizza?? LOL

I could pick it up at the pizza parlor. :biggrin1: I don't like pizza from chains. There are a few places nearby that I frequent.

Are Italy and Sicily different?

Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean sea and is part of Italy. It's like how Hawaii is our 50th state, but it's not actually attached to the US.

You ever delivered pizza to MILF's? and if so, did they want more than just the standard toppings?
You know, like this?
:069: :bukkake:

I've never delivered pizza, but a friend of mine was doing it for extra money a few years back. He never told me any hot stories.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you think of Chuck Norris?

He seems like a nice guy, and I've never heard anything bad about him. He's good looking and keeps himself in excellent shape for a man his age. I've only seen a couple of his movies and his television show a few times. His acting is okay--obviously not award winning. He's endorsing Mike Huckabee for president, but it's not going to happen.

Of course, I can almost anticipate your answer, but what do you think about infidelity, Italian style?

Summer Lovin' - An Italian Tradition of Infidelity

Also am I wrong about you being RC? If so, did you study for the priesthood?

Italian tradition of infidelity?:confused::eek: They aren't the only ones. Summer lovin' had me a blast! Primal, you know I don't support infidelity. I've told you that umpteen times. I don't think anyone does. It's wrong to do something behind a loved ones back. None of us would want it to happen to us. If you were monogamous you wouldn't want your partner playing around behind your back. If someone were in your house you wouldn't want them stealing your money while you were in the bathroom. It's immoral, devious, and downright mean. And disrespectful to your partner. No, I never studied for the priesthood or was an altar boy.

Do you like your sausage spicy or sweet?

I like sweet sausage and mildly hot sausage. I don't like real spicy foods. It's best cooked on the grill, and split first to ensure it cooks all the way through. Keep the flame low, so the outside doesn't burn. While the meat is cooking, saute some peppers and onions for your guests who might enjoy that with their sausage. I like to serve them on long Italian bread loaves cut up in small pieces, just big enough to hold the sausage.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which Italian-American actor do you prefer:

Al Pacino or Robert Dinero

It's DeNiro. :smile: People always lump Pacino and DeNiro together because they're both Italian-American actors and became well known around the same time. When they were younger they looked a little alike, but with age they look nothing alike.

If I had to pick which one was the better actor, I would have to say Robert DeNiro. He is more versatile. Look at his performances in Meet the Parents and The King of Comedy. And then look at what he did in Awakenings, Raging Bull, The Deer Hunter, and Taxi Driver. He's done such a wide range of performances.

Al Pacino is also an excellent actor. He also has had some amazing performances in The Godfather, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Scarface and Scent of a Woman. Pacino is more intense.

They both have made amazing contributions to the American cinema.

Yes. Check out my grizzly beard.

:confused: