Ask DGirl what you always wanted to know about her.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am going to open up this NEW thread with a tell all of what you wanted to know about me. I may or may not answer all of the questions. But, I figured I give it a go and that way I can post a link to this thread. So, when guys throw out questions for me to answer in chat ( which I don't answer). I go in chat to CHAT not to answer 100000000 darn question to new guys. This is the PLACE to ASK me.

So who wants to ask me one FIRST:confused:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to open up this NEW thread with a tell all of what you wanted to know about me. I may or may not answer all of the questions. But, I figured I give it a go and that way I can post a link to this thread. So, when guys throw out questions for me to answer in chat ( which I don't answer). I go in chat to CHAT not to answer 100000000 darn question to new guys. This is the PLACE to ASK me.

So who wants to ask me one FIRST:confused:
Yo homeslice why you be hatin' on the brothas?
What's up with you marrying a Korean guy? Do you like little dicks?
Why you ain't got no nudie pics up?

All of the above was meant to be satirical and is not a slam on DGirl or her husband. :cool::biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1:
Ha Ha!!!
I love African Black MEN. LOL

I just fell in love with a man of mixed race...:redface:.." He is dark when the lights go out. :wink:

You never had a Asian man with a fat big dick? You missing out..."

I showed my BRA once in CHAT by accident.:redface: That is almost NUDE :eek:.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Do you have 'good hair'? You look like you have that 'good hair' like CB. :smile:
  • What was your first job?
  • Why did you join the Navy?
  • What is your favorite flower?
  • Are you a dog or a cat person?
  • What was the highest rank you obtained in the U.S. Navy?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not sure what is good hair. But, I just wash it, oil it, comb it and I am done. It is curly and not hard to comb. I will don't like my hair straight.
I really don't know if I have good hair. I like it.

My first REAL job was in Shoney's? I think. I worked in a load of jobs before the Navy.

I joined the Navy to get a LIFE! I was not going ANYWHERE in Mo. I would be like the rest of the poor girls at home. Either Married to a cheating loser with crappy kids or working a dead end job with no hubby and crappy kids.

I like sun flowers because they grow really tall and I don't have to smell them.

I like dogs.. but cats are better for me. I don't like to go out and cats don't need walking, bathed, and other stuff that you do with dogs.

I was a Petty officer like all of my Navy friends.." But, it is hard to move up. I won't say what rank..." You have to be on my MySpace page to know that info.:wink:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well to tell you the truth. I would rather be anywhere but this mad place called Hawaii. The last day I worked. I got called a cunt trying to help this tweeked out guy with his darn food stamp credit card. once he started cussing and calling me a cunt I kicked his dumb ass out the store. I am nice, but don't piss me off..." He better not ever come back either lol!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well to tell you the truth. I would rather be anywhere but this mad place called Hawaii. The last day I worked. I got called a cunt trying to help this tweeked out guy with his darn food stamp credit card. once he started cussing and calling me a cunt I kicked his dumb ass out the store. I am nice, but don't piss me off..." He better not ever come back either lol!!
Oh that's funny.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In honor of Mother's Day:
Do you get along with your mom?
How often does she call, e-mail, or text you?
Did you get her anything for Mother's day?
Has she ever been to visit you in Hawaii?
Were you a good girl or did she ever need to spank you when you were a child?

Last edited:

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if you say your boyfriend has a big fat asian dick well how exactly big fat and asian is it?
Does he know you are a frequent at LPSG?
what is 6x54?
how many licks does it take to the center of a tootsie pop?
Kill,Fuck or Marry? Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Hugh Heffner?

:D