Ask DGirl what you always wanted to know about her.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In honor of Mother's Day:
Do you get along with your mom?
I love my momma. Yes we kind of get along. I could never live with her though.

How often does she call, e-mail, or text you?
She used to e-mail me junk e-mails. But, she layed off so far. I talked to her on the phone last year.

Did you get her anything for Mother's day?
Every month is my mommas day. She gets a free downtown apartment paid for from me and her darn lights. But, for this month along with a RENT FREE apartment and lights paid for. I got her a card.

Has she ever been to visit you in Hawaii?
I can't pay for a ticket for her to see this CRAZY place. I would not want her in this sad place either.

Were you a good girl or did she ever need to spank you when you were a child?

I always needed a good ass whipping:biggrin1:.."
I liked my ass hit ... Just kidding.
I always was in trouble. But, I turned out ok.."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size shoe do you wear?
When not working, just hanging out relaxing what type clothing do you wear?
Do you have any fave designers?
What's your fave color?
If your hubby was given a choice of two Navy bases Everett, WA or Norfolk, VA which would you prefer he choose?
Do you wear make-up every day?
Can you ride a motorcycle?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What size shoe do you wear?
I wear size 5. But, moved up to 6...:eek:.
When not working, just hanging out relaxing what type clothing do you wear?
I wear the NAVY wife gear. Sweat pants and t-shirts. I got too fat for my jeans and it is too hot for them.
Do you have any fave designers?
NOPE. I think that kind of stuff is way TOO girly for me. I am a TOM BOY!!
What's your fave color?
I really never had one. But, when I got in the Navy. I liked BLUE. Then when I lived in Bahrain. I also picked up the color Black.
If your hubby was given a choice of two Navy bases Everett, WA or Norfolk, VA which would you prefer he choose?
ugh!! Neither. But, really WA. I guess. Because, I can't go to VA. His parents still don't know that we are MARRIED!!
Do you wear make-up every day?
YES. When I go to work. But, off days I am bare faced.
Can you ride a motorcycle?

No. I can only drive a car and ride a reg ol bike. Not, a motercycle.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then why do you want to live in Japan if you dont speak the language? That is interesting. :smile:
Hon, are you ready to READ a LONG post???????
When I landed in Japan. I was so darn sad because I had to leave behind My two darling twins, Mouse and Mandy.I wanted so MUCH to HATE Japan so dang much. But, The people over their are like folks in a DREAM. You can not help but feel at home and LOVE Japan. The streets are EXTREAMLY safe!! The Night life is just AWESOME!! The adults arcades are open until 3 am!! I always stayed until closing time!! HA HA!!
It is like my kind of way of living. You work by day and PARTY every damn night!! It is always a party and it does not ruin your health what so ever and you never get tired! Well, at least I did not. I felt like CRAP when we had to leave Japan. I was not done YET!!! Give me a few or so more years in that place.I made enough money to send home and still enjoy my LIFE without stress.." Like I have here!! I grew more GREY hairs working on this GROSS Island. I am HATE working here, the many folks here have no rules to follow and they are so NASTY to each other and the kids here have NO Manners and they are VERY stupid. The schools here are always OUT for hoiliday and they come into the store where I work. I really hate when they come into my line. The kids no way even count money!! They are freaking TEENS for peeps sake!! This is the WORST ever place I ever been in all of my many places of travel.
But, the funny thing is I finally found a SHITTY place. I never thought that would ever happen in my life. But, I was wrong! I will buy the cd's of Hawaii so I can look at them down the road and see what folks on the OUTSIDE see. Being on the inside It is no PRETTY Paridise...."

Last edited:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were single, what would be the best way to get in a relationship with you...... how would I get in your pants?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Originally Posted by njqt466 If your hubby was given a choice of two Navy bases Everett, WA or Norfolk, VA which would you prefer he choose?]
ugh!! Neither. But, really WA. I guess. Because, I can't go to VA. His parents still don't know that we are MARRIED!!
WHOA! :yikes: His family is in Virginia and they don't know you are married?!? :261: Haven't you been married like 3 years? Does he not talk to his family? Do they find it odd he doesn't date? Do they think he is gay? Do they ever call the house? Are you allowed to answer the phone? Would they assume you were the maid if you answered the phone?

Damn DGirl, you are either very strong or batshitcrazy. :confused: I'm not sure which. :redface: I dated a white man once who treated me like a dirty, little secret, :mad: I couldn't do that again. :frown1: Doesn't that put stress on your relationship? :confused: