Ask DGirl what you always wanted to know about her.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[Originally Posted by njqt466 If your hubby was given a choice of two Navy bases Everett, WA or Norfolk, VA which would you prefer he choose?] WHOA! :yikes: His family is in Virginia and they don't know you are married?!? :261: Haven't you been married like 3 years? Does he not talk to his family? Do they find it odd he doesn't date? Do they think he is gay? Do they ever call the house? Are you allowed to answer the phone? Would they assume you were the maid if you answered the phone?

Damn DGirl, you are either very strong or batshitcrazy. :confused: I'm not sure which. :redface: I dated a white man once who treated me like a dirty, little secret, :mad: I couldn't do that again. :frown1: Doesn't that put stress on your relationship? :confused:

HA HA!!!

Yes his Family is in VA.."
I do answer the phone. His dad called last year and I talked to him and gave reg answers. Nothing more nothing less. He knew I was not a maid. LOL!!:biggrin1:
They know he is not GAY. They know he is with someone but have no clue that he is married.
Here is the scoop. His WHite ass hell daddy has a brother, who MARRIED AND has kids by a Black women. His dad DOES not even want him as a brother nor does the White side of the family. So, my hubby and I desided to keep our personnal life away from his stupid dad. But, it is ok with his dads family that he has a Asian wife ( my hubbys momma).
But, his mother is smart.." She asked him when is he gonna give her grandkids. She knows deep down that my hubby is keeping stuff from her..or else she would not have asked for grandkids.."
I am very strong. I am friends with his brother. His brother is dating a White women. Which is cool with his dad. Go figure, as long as she is not BLACK..." Though his dad was in the damn Military, you would think that he would be fine with that. I guess some men in VA and other states in the USA is not ready to see Black women as someone to be with in public.
No stress.." My plan is since his family will have no say so in our personal life. I can raise our future kids the way I want, with my family values. I am gonna LOVE it that way. My child will see how MIXED familys can be without having drama from his CRAZY side. I am VERY HAPPY about that. You just don't know..." I seen drama from my dads side. My daddy was a mommas boy like my brother is today. My dads MOMMA HATED my momma. She would not even let them get married. She did not like that my momma had two kids and was married before. I so do not want that kind of HATE from my hubbys family to be in my life or future childs life. The way it is now hubby has a life line to his family without being HATED by his dad for me being with him. You know? Because, a man that HATES his own brother will more than likly HATE his own child for being with a Black women.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were single, what would be the best way to get in a relationship with you...... how would I get in your pants?
That is a hard question to answer.
REALLY..
It takes a lot to get in my pants.
I have to first really be in tune with you first.
Then even after that I test you to see how long you can handle not having SEX with me. You are not even going to get in my pants babe after all that..."
I like all races. But, ONE kinda guy I will NOT date is USA black men..."
SORRY..
You have to have been born in AFRICA. Hell, I even will date a Londen Black man.." But, NOT USA born Black men..." NOT my type..." We are too mixed up and in the USA the balck men from the diffrent states are raised so diffrent from the next. I don't like that.

Last edited:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do you think that your so important that you have opened a thread up about you?
like I said before in the first POST.
When I go to chat I will just send the guys here so I can continue to freaking enjoy myself in CHAT.
I have been here since 2007 and being one of few women compared to the men here. I never EVER had a thread about me. Because, most of the HORNY men did not care to know about me. But, throw out stupid questions in CHAT which I HATE.."
So what, YOU don't like me? I am not important?
:frown1:

Last edited:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why exactly you won't date a American black man? Are you afraid of them? Do you think we're all thugs? You can definitley find an 'oreo' black guy anywhere (black on the outside, white on the inside).

Would you talk to an american black man? Would you be friends with one?

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DGirl, Years ago I went to Hawaii, on a date from California. We were there 7 days and the Airlines went on strike. We couldn't leave for 2 more days, this man was proposing, I never felt the need to self medicate before . Touching down in L.A., I think I kissed the ground. I'm with you DGirl, but I'm a Bahama Guy. Bruce

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dooky Your avatar hurts my eyes...
FINE THEN I CHANGED IT!!!

once again...
if you say your boyfriend has a big fat asian dick well how exactly big fat and asian is it?
Does he know you are a frequent at LPSG?
what is 6x54?
how many licks does it take to the center of a tootsie pop?
Kill,Fuck or Marry? Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Hugh Heffner?

:D

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why exactly you won't date a American black man? Are you afraid of them? Do you think we're all thugs? You can definitley find an 'oreo' black guy anywhere (black on the outside, white on the inside).

Would you talk to an american black man? Would you be friends with one?

I like AFRICAN Black men. That is what I dated along with othe races. I just don't click with USA black guys. Not my flavor :wink:. I do have crushes on guys like Snoop dog and many others But, would not ever date. Just MY choice. That is all. Not scared of ANY man..." No, not thugs just not my type. Not saying that the USA Black guy is OREO. Hell I have MIXED blood in me. I just like BLACK as I can get men. I don't feel loving feelings for Black USA guys. I like AFRICAN MEN. I hope that does not hurt your feelings. SORRY. I am not even your type.:wink: I am married.
I have all races of friends including BLACK usa guys. I have no problem talking with any race of man. I just won't date a USA black guy that is all. I am very sure guys on here don't like diffrent kind of women. Like say, Too short, too tall, Smokers, too fat, Too skinny, too boyish, too needy, too etc..."

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FINE THEN I CHANGED IT!!!

once again...
if you say your boyfriend has a big fat asian dick well how exactly big fat and asian is it?

I am VERY married.:redface: He has a really nice thick cock.I won't tell his size..." You just have use your Nasty THOUGHTS. He is Korean and White.

Does he know you are a frequent at LPSG?
YES. If you ever catch me on cam in Chat. You may see him in the back ground.
what is 6x54? Too hard...." LOL!!

how many licks does it take to the center of a tootsie pop? I don't lick, I suck..." So, when I finally take it out of my mouth, I am at the chocolate inside.:wink:

Kill,Fuck or Marry? Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Hugh Heffner?

:D
gross!!:eek:
I would not KILL, FUCK or MARRY none of those GROSS old men!!!!!!!!

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why D Girl ?? LOL

Why my name?

Because, My first name starts with a "D".
:tongue:
I am female.

Thus, d-girl.

Or being for sale?
Any guy that wants to buy a female is VERY insecure..."
He wants to make a women seem lower than himself because he KNOWS deep down that he can not do any damn thing else.
:biggrin1:

WOMEN RULE!!!!!!!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

no not for sale,that question didn't even deserve a reply

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry babe.
I wanted to make sure ALL of the guys here got a understanding.
I had to be 100% straight.." Because, if your not 100%, they will ask the same question in diffrent words.." Believe me!!
:wink:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why my name?

Or being for sale?
Any guy that wants to buy a female is VERY insecure..."
He wants to make a women seem lower than himself because he KNOWS deep down that he can not do any damn thing else.
:biggrin1:

WOMEN RULE!!!!!!!

You are giving guys too much credit. They just want to fuck and get off. Guys dont pay for sex to feel superior. Give a guy sex for free with no bullshit, and you get the same result. Prostitutes are more honest because you both know where the other stand.