Ask Me Anything -- Amateurstraightguys

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although the original ASG closed 10 years ago, I have kept a lot of records and videos of the classic ASG, so if anyone has a question (particularly about what updates a certain star was in, when they occurred, etc), please feel free to ask me here. My knowledge isn't unlimited, but I've already managed to help several people here with ASG related stuff, so I thought I'd give this a whirl.

Creoleken

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although the original ASG closed 10 years ago, I have kept a lot of records and videos of the classic ASG, so if anyone has a question (particularly about what updates a certain star was in, when they occurred, etc), please feel free to ask me here. My knowledge isn't unlimited, but I've already managed to help several people here with ASG related stuff, so I thought I'd give this a whirl.

Can we get some vids? Lol

Anything with Peter?

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything with Peter?

Oh, you're a fellow Peter fan eh? I thought he was quite attractive (in a grungy way) when he had hair but didn't much care when he lopped most of it off. Here's a memorable scene where he tops Brick.

Oh, you're a fellow Peter fan eh? I thought he was quite attractive (in a grungy way) when he had hair but didn't much care when he lopped most of it off. Here's a memorable scene where he tops Brick.

Yes! Thank you! Anymore?!

bionicpanther

Sexy Member
Media
I’ve been trying to find a scene for years where Doug and Jay are with two guys but haven’t been able to - any ideas? It’s one where Doug cums at the end which I thought was quite rare.

Are there any other good scenes that feature both Doug and Jay?

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was one scene I seem to remember but can't seem to find on any of the vid hubs. it was Doug and another guy in a hotel room, and I believe they ended up fucking bareback. Am I imagining it?

Is this the one you're thinking of?

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been trying to find a scene for years where Doug and Jay are with two guys but haven’t been able to - any ideas? It’s one where Doug cums at the end which I thought was quite rare.

Are there any other good scenes that feature both Doug and Jay?

Hmmm. You mean where Doug and Jay perform oral on 2 guys or fuck 2 guys? If it's the former, there could be a number of vids that fit that criteria, though not sure about Doug cumming. I don't immediately recall any scenes where they have sex with 2 guys.

Lucas and Nitro was a scene where Doug and Jay blow 2 guys, but as I said, I'm sure there are others. Do you remember anything else about the scene? What the models looked like?

bionicpanther

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm. You mean where Doug and Jay perform oral on 2 guys or fuck 2 guys? If it's the former, there could be a number of vids that fit that criteria, though not sure about Doug cumming. I don't immediately recall any scenes where they have sex with 2 guys.

Lucas and Nitro was a scene where Doug and Jay blow 2 guys, but as I said, I'm sure there are others. Do you remember anything else about the scene? What the models looked like?

Errrr I really can’t remember too much, annoyingly... I just remember that Doug came... maybe one of the guys they were with was wearing a red t-shirt...?

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Errrr I really can’t remember too much, annoyingly... I just remember that Doug came... maybe one of the guys they were with was wearing a red t-shirt...?

Offhand, I know of 2 scenes where Doug and Jay blow 2 models. They are Cameron and Brock, and then Lucas and Nitro. I checked and it wasn't either of those. Doug and Jay appeared in a lot of scenes, but they were mostly just there to suck off and rim the models and them doing anything else, as you alluded to, was rare. They did occasionally have sex with the models (I posted those vids earlier in the thread, the ones I know about anyways). If I come across the scene you're talking about, I'll let you know.

SeekCurious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Marcus is my favorite. Do you have the videos of him with Shane IV, Kyle, or the bathroom blowjob scene with James, Jared, and Paul? The billiard scene with Spence would be great too.
Marcus is my all time favorite. I wonder where he is now?