Ask Me Anything -- Amateurstraightguys

Connor567

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing hotter than when Jay and/or Doug participate in scenes. Especially getting fully naked. Any way to filter just those scenes? This thread is fucking awesome by the way :)
100%. I couldn't agree more. Honestly, my favorite videos are when Doug and/or Jay have sex with the models. There's just something raw about their sexuality and chemistry on camera...

PatrickF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure. I can't remember which ones I posted earlier, but here are some Lucas scenes:
The second video never gets old. It was always hot when Lucas would suck another guy off. He was so into it. I wish ASG had done a follow-up video where a group of guys (including Marcus, Guzzo, Spence, Lane, Cameron, Nitro, Peter, Talon, Jackson, Nate, Ludden, Rick and Bentley) were all lined up and Lucas blows each of them before they take turns topping him. Something tells me Lucas would've been a real power bottom. In a separate video (it features Lane, Zack, Ed and Joey), Doug mentions Lucas giving his first blowjob to a guy. But the guy's name isn't stated. Do you know who Doug is referring to or have any guesses who the guy might be? This is something I've always wondered about. Thank you, @Crushed Coconut.

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The second video never gets old. It was always hot when Lucas would suck another guy off. He was so into it. I wish ASG had done a follow-up video where a group of guys (including Marcus, Guzzo, Spence, Lane, Cameron, Nitro, Peter, Talon, Jackson, Nate, Ludden, Rick and Bentley) were all lined up and Lucas blows each of them before they take turns topping him. Something tells me Lucas would've been a real power bottom. In a separate video (it features Lane, Zack, Ed and Joey), Doug mentions Lucas giving his first blowjob to a guy. But the guy's name isn't stated. Do you know who Doug is referring to or have any guesses who the guy might be? This is something I've always wondered about. Thank you, @Crushed Coconut.
Peter.

Reactions: jb9 and PatrickF