Ask Me Anything -- Amateurstraightguys

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Crushed Coconut hairiest guy you could remember and have anything you could send along?

Off the top of my head, John the wrestler is the hairiest guy I'm familiar with. (I do have something I can send -- PM me your e-mail address and I will send it). I should point out that Diesel became quite hairy when he joined the spin-off site JaysStraightGuys -- sadly I don't have those scenes -- I have looked all over for them.

Reactions: foxconfessr

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always really loved Ace, especially the scene where he sucked off Doug for a moment.

Whoa, did you see that? I heard Doug talking about it in one vid, but he said they only got pictures and not actual videotape. (it might have been the "Roomies" scene with Taylor where he said that, but not sure).

I like Ace. He came aboard pretty late in the game (offhand, I think all of his mutual oral scenes were from 2009 -- the site's last year in existence), and I wasn't really familiar with him then, but he's definitely piqued my interest as of late. Definitely would have been interesting if he did more had the original ASG continued.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always really loved Ace, especially the scene where he sucked off Doug for a moment.

Ah, I answered my own question. Found the actual footage, which was in a 3-way scene with Nick. So that confirms that. I certainly hope Ace got paid some good coin for that.

Reactions: Eric Rhodes

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looking for any background on this subject “Dave”. I found this to make me cum almost every time on the premise he had not intended on sucking or being fucked. Has he been sent since? Background on this dude? Again, thanks.

o

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for any background on this subject “Dave”. I found this to make me cum almost every time on the premise he had not intended on sucking or being fucked. Has he been sent since? Background on this dude? Again, thanks.

o

Dave only did that one video, which was released in February 2005. I don't have any more info as he just did the one scene.

raythomascbus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also this one “Dillon”. Any backstory or has this guy been seen elsewhere. This makes me cum again the idea maybe he had not intended on being ducked but his bi curiousities got the best of him. Hot! Thanks.

Anything knowledge of Dillon?

dizzied

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have anything on Alex? I know he did a scene with Smoke, which I have and a scene with Rob, which I have as well, but not sure if there is anything he has with anyone else? I don't see it on the ASG website, but I know it's not very accurate.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have anything on Alex? I know he did a scene with Smoke, which I have and a scene with Rob, which I have as well, but not sure if there is anything he has with anyone else? I don't see it on the ASG website, but I know it's not very accurate.

Alex did one more scene with ASG -- it was the cabin 4-way with Smoke, Axe and Diesel. (I would have loved to been the fluffer for that vid).

Reactions: dizzied