Ask Me Anything -- Amateurstraightguys

Iceburg223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love your contributions Crushed Coconut. Would you happen to have the one with James Hamilton and Paul? They both get played with by Doug and Jay and play with each other. If I recall correctly Paul works a dildo in James' ass and he cums huge. Any chance of seeing this vid again would be much appreciated!

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

Phoenix Lives

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is really making me nostalgic. Does anyone remember a guy that was on the site, maybe three videos, and he got actual modeling gigs right around the same time and never came back. One of the vids was him with two other models.

I am totally blanking on his name, and I didn’t see him when I ran through the current version of the site. I know this is not a lot to go on.

bruiserminnesota

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your welcome!

Boy, I'm not immediately familiar with the "Minnesota Men" content they did, was this from early in their run by chance? Any other info such as models that were involved in it? I believe most of their models came from right near where their site was based (first in Missouri, then in Arizona) but I'm sure they probably did have a number of models they flew in.
I believe it was pretty early on, that’s when I frequented it on a more regular basis. It was before they moved to Arizona and were still in Kansas City or St. Louis(?). It was a whole series called “Minnesota Men” and it was, I think, 4 different guys. They each had solo jerk offs and they also had some live-streams as well as some videos with each other and others with women. (Was there a straight or bi offshoot of ASG?) Two names that ring a bell are Ben and Jamie. Jamie was a short, cute little twink and Ben was a gorgeous sandy haired hunk. The other names I don’t recall. This would have been around the time John was on the site, because I was a regular viewer at that time. If I recall correctly, hottie, uncut Bryan came around about a year after this.

bruiserminnesota

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe it was pretty early on, that’s when I frequented it on a more regular basis. It was before they moved to Arizona and were still in Kansas City or St. Louis(?). It was a whole series called “Minnesota Men” and it was, I think, 4 different guys. They each had solo jerk offs and they also had some live-streams as well as some videos with each other and others with women. (Was there a straight or bi offshoot of ASG?) Two names that ring a bell are Ben and Jamie. Jamie was a short, cute little twink and Ben was a gorgeous sandy haired hunk. The other names I don’t recall. This would have been around the time John was on the site, because I was a regular viewer at that time. If I recall correctly, hottie, uncut Bryan came around about a year after this.
Actually, here’s a screenshot of the compilation videos from an online site I found a while back. Clicking on the image brought up an error so I couldn’t get to the information page. It shows Ben, Jamie, Tory (which I’d forgotten), and a few others. They were all hot guys.

Attachments

Reactions: jb9

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love your contributions Crushed Coconut. Would you happen to have the one with James Hamilton and Paul? They both get played with by Doug and Jay and play with each other. If I recall correctly Paul works a dildo in James' ass and he cums huge. Any chance of seeing this vid again would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I have a video with James and Paul that's a lot like the one you describe. Paul blows and rims James and then James blows Paul. Then Paul sticks a dildo up James' ass and James shoots right up on his shoulders and into his own mouth! I didn't happen to see Doug and Jay in it though. Was this the one? If so, PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

I should note ASG had a few guys named Paul that were pretty well known. They nicknamed this one "Alabama Paul" to differentiate -- he had a thick southern accent.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ah, ok, that helps alot.

Jamie did three scenes:

1. solo
2. "Minnesota Men" scene?
3. with Josh and Tory

I'm seeing at least one of those scenes is on a dvd called "Boy Crazy", but it didn't look like it was on AEBN. I can't find any of these scenes.

Ben did two scenes:

1. "Minnesota Men" scene?
2. with Tory.

I have the Ben & Tory scene and it runs 37 minutes.

Tory did six scenes, although I think most of them were solos (or with Doug and Jay), except for the aforementioned Tory-Ben, and Tory-Josh-Jamie scenes.

I have something called "The Best Of Tory" that runs 43 minutes. Looks like it's a couple of the solos that run back to back.

ASG did have a straight spin-off site called "Ashlee's Playhouse" that featured many of the guys on ASG having sex with women. Occasionally, women would appear in the ASG vids themselves, although I think there was always gay action in those to qualify it for the gay side, and also some instances where women would briefly appear as spectators to the gay action.

If you want to PM your e-mail, I 'll send you what I have. I'll keep an eye out for the Josh-Jamie-Tory scene.

Reactions: brothershoelace

bruiserminnesota

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, ok, that helps alot.

Jamie did three scenes:

1. solo
2. "Minnesota Men" scene?
3. with Josh and Tory

I'm seeing at least one of those scenes is on a dvd called "Boy Crazy", but it didn't look like it was on AEBN. I can't find any of these scenes.

Ben did two scenes:

1. "Minnesota Men" scene?
2. with Tory.

I have the Ben & Tory scene and it runs 37 minutes.

Tory did six scenes, although I think most of them were solos (or with Doug and Jay), except for the aforementioned Tory-Ben, and Tory-Josh-Jamie scenes.

I have something called "The Best Of Tory" that runs 43 minutes. Looks like it's a couple of the solos that run back to back.

ASG did have a straight spin-off site called "Ashlee's Playhouse" that featured many of the guys on ASG having sex with women. Occasionally, women would appear in the ASG vids themselves, although I think there was always gay action in those to qualify it for the gay side, and also some instances where women would briefly appear as spectators to the gay action.

If you want to PM your e-mail, I 'll send you what I have. I'll keep an eye out for the Josh-Jamie-Tory scene.
Thanks so much! I sent you a message.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm looking for any videos where doug or jay are fucking, even threesome videos with the both of them. specifically the jeremy videos and jay getting fucked by kc

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad I've been able to help so many people with their ASG requests. Please feel free to keep the questions and requests coming!

Recapping from another thread, here is the small handful of ASG scenes I'm looking for, if anyone has these

-Guzzo and Tony Z
-Colby, Cameron & Dylan
-Lucas, Dustin & Ace ("After the Party 2")
-Guzzo and Ludden (oral scene)
-any live shows with Guzzo

-And also any Diesel vids from the JaysStraightGuys site (I have all of his ASG vids). Seeing Diesel morph from cute twink to hairy, slightly older version was an interesting transformation. I liked both versions of him.

Thanks.

Not sure if you are still looking for these, but I have a few with Guzzo but not Guzzo & Ludden. I am including one with Guzzo but I don't think it is a live show but there are four or five guys in it, including one of my favorites Giovanni along with Nick & Tony Z. I Also have After The Party 2. These are the only two that I can put my hands on right now. I have others but they are on an external drive somewhere and have no idea where it is at the moment. If I find it, I will check and post them here.
View attachment After The Party - AmateurStraightGuys - Part 2.mpg
View attachment Hobos Gone Home (Nick Tony Z) - AmateurStraightGuys.mp4
View attachment Chris, Giovanni, Guzzo, Ty, & Vince - AmateurStraigtGuys.mpg

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if you are still looking for these, but I have a few with Guzzo but not Guzzo & Ludden. I am including one with Guzzo but I don't think it is a live show but there are four or five guys in it, including one of my favorites Giovanni along with Nick & Tony Z. I Also have After The Party 2. These are the only two that I can put my hands on right now. I have others but they are on an external drive somewhere and have no idea where it is at the moment. If I find it, I will check and post them here.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking for any videos where doug or jay are fucking, even threesome videos with the both of them. specifically the jeremy videos and jay getting fucked by kc

PM me your e-mail and I will send you some scenes.

I only recently became familiar with Jeremy. It looks like he did a bunch of scenes where there is oral between he and the webmaster(s). Not immediately sure if there was ever intercourse there or not.

I personally don't have Jay getting fucked by KC, but I do know it's available on the "KC...Here He Cums" dvd. you can stream it through AEBN (minutes are pretty cheap there.)

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am looking for an ASG scene in which Ken fucks Snake. Can not find it anywhere? Do you have it? thx

I managed to find the first part. it looks like it's just the oral part. I will let you know if I find part 2. If you want part 1, PM me your e-mail and i will send it to you.

Reactions: dizzied

Hartx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! This thread is amazing thanks, is there a video for Jared and david? I’ve always thought Jared was super hot and I think I’ve seen most of his videos but I’ve never seen that one and I think David’s really sexy too

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! This thread is amazing thanks, is there a video for Jared and david? I’ve always thought Jared was super hot and I think I’ve seen most of his videos but I’ve never seen that one and I think David’s really sexy too

I do have that one. PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Reactions: dizzied and Hartx
D

deleted3044381

Do you have any videos of Trevor? I've seen the hot one of him and two other guys on a vegas trip, and a solo he did for Jay, but there's 2 videos I know he did that I haven't been able to see.

Trevor & Cypher go for a hike - which is on Jay's Xtube, but you need Red subscription to see :(
Trevor & 2 maybe 3 guys - where they jerked off on a couch

Any help to see these would be appreciated :)

Reactions: Sprt214

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have the ASG videos of this model? They're not on the revamped site and I can't find them anywhere.

One of his videos with Doug was the only time I really remember Doug being rimmed. It was so hot.

This model, Kraig, did some scenes with All-American Heroes as well but I'll be damned if I can find those either. He must have gone on a campaign of Internet scrubbing!

Okay, I've got one of the Craig vids. It's the one I was looking for: a 4-man between him, Smoke (who is looking smoking hot here, even more than usual), Ken and Nick. I was under the impression the memorable, big-dicked Nate was a part of this, but I see it is Nick instead. I will try to send it to you through PM.

Doug also got rimmed by Jeremy during a tossed salad.

Btw, I see that poster Hobokenite -- who frequently posted to this thread -- has apparently deleted his account. He too was also looking for this one, but since he's no longer a member, I guess he'll have to do without.

Reactions: dizzied