Ask My Penis Anything

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Did grandma really get run over by a reindeer or did you hit her with your floppies?
The Great and Powerful Penis says, "yes". He can't say much else.

would your penis be jealous if only your balls were sucked on?
Always. they need equal time.

I'm glad to see you posted rec, I should get commission from Rob_E :)
I agree, but then many people here should get a commission from rob!

When will we get to see your Great and Powerful Penis?
Get a magnifying glass and look in my gallery... if you are patient enough, you'll find it.

The Great and Powerful Penis has spoken!

'nuff said.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Great and Powerful Penis, how does it feel to have complete control of a 6'4" man? :confused:

Oh Great and Powerful Penis, do you ever tease the man to whom you are attached?:confused:

Oh Great and Powerful Penis, when erectile dysfunction occurs is it because you have no interest in the pussy presented to you even if your man does?:confused:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
D

deleted3782

How did I miss this thread before? If only I had known this was available I could have avoided the airfare to Canada... :rolleyes: :tongue: Not.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear Penis. I have always wondered why you like to poke your head into deep damp dark furry holes. Is it because you have no depth perception from having only one eye that makes you keep poking your head in? And what is that burping noise from? How deep are these holes? Do things live in them, like lions or tigers or even bears? Have you ever found creatures already in these holes? What did you do when you did? Did you panic then suddenly projectile vomit all that protein that drowned them? What happens when some of that fur gets stuck between your teeth? Could I possible ramble on any further disgusting myself with all these visuals? Perhaps not.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm wondering the same...

So, do you ever get bored being attached to the same dude?

And is this the original dude you were born with? Are the dudes interchangeable? Has your dude ever misplaced or lost you like at a shopping mall? What are you going to ask Santa for this christmas?

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you lived back in the Cretaceous period, would you be called a cretaceous penisaurus?