Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well your highness I need to ask you what types of books you happen to enjoy. THen we can go from there... I would be delighted to suggest something for you.

I loved Memoirs of a Geisha which i read a month ago. I'm reading the Memory Keeper's Daugher now and it's ok. Some of my favorites are
the World According to Garp/A Widow for One Year - John Irving
the His Dark Materials Trilogy - Phillip Pullman
Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt

i don't have any specific type. i just pick up something and hope for the best. i can't remember the ast time i hated a book though.

wait.

Atonement - Ian McEwan. loved the twist at the end, but there was barely a plot and he meandered on descriptions sometimes...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved Memoirs of a Geisha which i read a month ago. I'm reading the Memory Keeper's Daugher now and it's ok. Some of my favorites are
the World According to Garp/A Widow for One Year - John Irving
the His Dark Materials Trilogy - Phillip Pullman
Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt

i don't have any specific type. i just pick up something and hope for the best. i can't remember the ast time i hated a book though.

wait.

Atonement - Ian McEwan. loved the twist at the end, but there was barely a plot and he meandered on descriptions sometimes...

Great! You seem to like many of my favorites. Have you ever read anything by Isabel Allende? I would suggest "Daughter of Fortune" and its sequel Portrait in Sepia. Also her take on Zorro is wonderfu. Latita Tademy's Cane River is a favorite as is The Falls by Joyce Carole Oates.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listening again. I would say it is a tie between Glass works and Einstein on the Beach. I STILL love the score from The Hours. You should listen to som Erik Satie. I think you may see where Glass may have found influences. His Gymnopedies and Gnossienes are wonderful.
In the spirit of his albums( not film scores) im going to tell a Phillip Glass Knock knock joke. Knock knock, knock knock, knock knock, knock.............................. Knock, knock.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gumbo is a term used by diff cultures. With the French it's soup. In this part of cajun country, it is definitely all cajun. Oh so good, shrimp, crab, rice, roux, ooooooooo.
Sounds great to me! THanks for the clarification, even though it still sounds like Creole Gumbo! LOL! :biggrin1:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great! You seem to like many of my favorites. Have you ever read anything by Isabel Allende? I would suggest "Daughter of Fortune" and its sequel Portrait in Sepia. Also her take on Zorro is wonderfu. Latita Tademy's Cane River is a favorite as is The Falls by Joyce Carole Oates.

Hi Prince,
Did you read Tis- by Frank McCourt yet?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think fewer people would have watched your films if they knew you were black?

That is a great question. I think they would have burned my housed down actually . Especially after I made all of those pajama movies with Rock Hudson. But now that all has been revealed we can have the last laugh. Dont you think it would have been even spicier to think of a closeted gay man romancing an undercover black woman?:eek: