Ask Naughty anything

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think fewer people would have watched your films if they knew you were black?
They'd watch her films, they just wouldn't have her over for tea.

its not what you think. I answered a question with a line from a musical staring Doris Day and Howard Keel. Catch caught it (pun intended ) and has dubbded me doris ever since. SO he was just working with that in asking me if people would have come to see my movies if they had only known my secret. Thus my answer about my on screen romances with Rock.
Ahh, okay I missed that one too. :wink:

UH how about if I tickle you till you pee
on me and then I run away and hide behind a tree and laugh? :biggrin1:
:eek: Naughty likes watersports?!? I had no idea, no wonder they call you naughty. :tongue:

Im just daydreaming on a very rainy day.
It's raining in Jersey? Hmm, it's raining in Toronto as well, but it's all clear here in Georgia. :smile:

so, what color eyes really mesmorize you(please say hazel/green)?
How did you know?!? :confused::eek:

Did somebody say penetrate?!?!?! Speaking of, Naughty gurl, how do you feel about guys who want to come in through the backdoor? Does that elicit a "Hell to the naw!" or a "Why didn't you ask me sooner!"?
Up until the age of 40 you would have gotten a "Hell to the naw" from me. However after encountering a sweet Sicilian man it became
"Why didn't you ask me sooner?" :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They'd watch her films, they just wouldn't have her over for tea.

Ahh, okay I missed that one too. :wink:

:eek: Naughty likes watersports?!? I had no idea, no wonder they call you naughty. :tongue:

It's raining in Jersey? Hmm, it's raining in Toronto as well, but it's all clear here in Georgia. :smile:

How did you know?!? :confused::eek:

Up until the age of 40 you would have gotten a "Hell to the naw" from me. However after encountering a sweet Sicilian man it became "Why didn't you ask me sooner?" :wink:

LOL! Turn around is fair play and believe me you are Naughty enough for both of us! LOL!

As for back door action. that ended in 1954 with Brown Vs Board. My answer would be "Hell to the no and away you go!"

Pee on me? Not if he wants to keep his Massive Package of Chuck!

Yeah Chuck, send me a pic so I we can worship each other's eyes like bats.:biggrin1:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naughty,
I went to New Orleans on a business trip in '05, the gumbo was outraegous.
But, the desserts were my favorite.
Especially the Bananas Foster, you have any favorite sweet things?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty,
I went to New Orleans on a business trip in '05, the gumbo was outraegous.
But, the desserts were my favorite.
Especially the Bananas Foster, you have any favorite sweet things?

Do you mean human or edible? I love lemon coconut pie, sweet potato pie, pecan pie, coconut cake, pound cake, ices, gelato. More later...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Oprah is a wonderful role model in some ways. In others I prefer to use my own mind. I dont believe in blindly following anyone no matter how great they might seem. She has come a long way and I love the fact that she wants to share her wealth with the world in many different ways.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Oprah is a wonderful role model in some ways. In others I prefer to use my own mind. I dont believe in blindly following anyone no matter how great they might seem. She has come a long way and I love the fact that she wants to share her wealth with the world in many different ways.

I agree. Have you noticed that, "I heard it on Oprah" or "Oprah said" have become the equivalent of the gospel truth? What's up with that? :confused:

Also, I may be the only woman in America who refuses to read any thing she recommends. It's not because I don't like her. I just don't like thick books. :tongue: I have spent a good portion of my life in school and I am tired of reading thick books! I won't even read Harry Potter, those darn things are thicker than the KJV Bible. :mad: I'm sorry but life is too short. I read, but nothing that deep and involved.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. Have you noticed that, "I heard it on Oprah" or "Oprah said" have become the equivalent of the gospel truth? What's up with that? :confused:

Also, I may be the only woman in America who refuses to read any thing she recommends. It's not because I don't like her. I just don't like thick books. :tongue: I have spent a good portion of my life in school and I am tired of reading thick books! I won't even read Harry Potter, those darn things are thicker than the KJV Bible. :mad: I'm sorry but life is too short. I read, but nothing that deep and involved.

I don't mind reading thick books.

If it is the HOLY BIBLE, THE BOOK OF MORMON, THE QU'RAN, SCIENTOLOGY:THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT and/or DIANETICS...this guy is totally tuned out.
I am holding up my right index finger and tiptoeing the fuck out. :rolleyes: Hehehe. (That one is for Prepstud. :biggrin1:)