Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, very nice. We don't have war, hurricanes, racism, etc. We've one big problem: complex Polish nations

This is really nice advantage - no war, no hurricanes, lol :)

We have extraoridinary food, wild forests, many lakes, dark and savage sea with wide golden beaches, hospitable people and lot of positive energy!

But if somebody wants to complain, he will -for sure- always find some reasons in every country in the world...

Many foreigners say that Poland is freakish in many ways, but once u meet it, u will love this country forever :)

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does Platzki taste so horrible? My flat mate is Polish and she made it once and it was awful!

I am very facinated with Poland since living with this girl... before she moved in, I had a few problems with Polish people (the lack of manners, the coldness and the other stereotypes).

However, I have never been to Poland so I can not relate to Polish people or understand them in their habitat. I plan on a visit this month, and hopefully I will understand Poles a little better.

Why is it hard for Poles to integrate in London? Is it because they're new immigrants and it will take time for them to adjust (like Indians/Bengalis/Jamacians etc) 50/60 years ago?

europeandude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why does Platzki taste so horrible? My flat mate is Polish and she made it once and it was awful!

maybe she is just not the best cook? ;) there are many kinds of oatcackes - they can be based on potatos, or just flour and eggs, can be more plump or rather plane etc... almost everyone do it in his own way depending on the taste he wants to achieve :)

Problems with integration are caused mainly by lacks of knowledge of your language. Where the problem with comunication exist there will occur other issues based on it...

europeandude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is it true male nudity is a lot more casual and not such an issue over there when compared to the US ?

what kind of issue are u thinking of? Don't u hit the showers at the gym naked? You do for sure. We do the same :) And at swiming pool as well- no big deal, but no more nudity than this.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many languages do you speak? Is there a European country you would like to visit but haven't done yet?