Ask Rocky

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same question I asked the "other" thread...

OK, you post very hot pics of yourself here so you gotta know that gay guys (like me) are looking at them and getting aroused. What do you think about that?

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same question I asked the "other" thread...

OK, you post very hot pics of yourself here so you gotta know that gay guys (like me) are looking at them and getting aroused. What do you think about that?

A recycled question, eh? Go "Green"! :tongue:

But yeah, I'm totally down with that. Hell, if I was in your shoes, I'd be wantin' hot guys to post, too! You don't think I posted without thinkin' about that did you? I'm not a dumb jock, now. :wink:

Thanks for the question, mvansd!!

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A recycled question, eh? Go "Green"! :tongue:

But yeah, I'm totally down with that. Hell, if I was in your shoes, I'd be wantin' hot guys to post, too! You don't think I posted without thinkin' about that did you? I'm not a dumb jock, now. :wink:

Thanks for the question, mvansd!!

Excellent answer James, thanks! Sometimes I think I'm a gay man stuck in a straight mans body, it's good to know there are open minded, free thinking straight guys out there who appreciate a compliment whoever it comes from! :cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, Rocky ...
In your bio, you describe yourself this way: Student, Ladies Man and Human Being Extraordinaire

Now, Rocky, I wouldn't doubt any of that.
But:
1) What do you study? and
2) Flesh out (no pun, honest) 'human being extraordinaire.'
(What's your life about? Hobbies? Visions? Hopes?)
3) Why ... given the kindness of genes, Mr. Cheekbones ... have you not turned out to be a narcissistic arsehole? (Because you don't seem to be one at all.)