Ask Smooth88 Anything

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably congrats. I got out of what I sensed is a situation. She's a Flakosaurus Rex and extremely unresponsive towards me. Like I need someone who's honest and open and even when I'm wrong let me know. And I don't want to be in a one sided relationship especially with a girl who I highly doubt her commitment to me. And I wonder if considers herself in a relationship with me so screw her and on to the next.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And untruthful and someone who can be bought I might add. I'm disgusted thoroughly. She had no plans of spending valentines with me instead shes at the Radisson with the other guy. I don't need that. And you dont wanna know how ticked I am.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And untruthful and someone who can be bought I might add. I'm disgusted thoroughly. She had no plans of spending valentines with me instead shes at the Radisson with the other guy. I don't need that. And you dont wanna know how ticked I am.

Happy Valentine's day anyway!

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doing them in secret can sometimes get you away with it.

Have you ever wondered how noted genius-types take their stance on God?

Nope because I find you can't talk to genius types about anything without wanting to punch them in the face because they frustrate you so much arguing with them point and counterpoint.