Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been to swingers' parties. I have hosted swingers' parties. I have been to sex clubs. I have stayed and I have played.

Yeah. Hehe.

So... what's the weirdest thing a partner has asked you to do during sex?

I haven't had any "actual" sexual intercourse before but I have had a guy ask me to come to the bathrooms and do kinky stuff when I was in the freshman year of highschool (when I arrived at highschool everybody already knew I was gay so I didn't quite have to explain it to anyone). Because I was a virgin (and still am, smh) I was pretty freaked out and scared because the guy who asked me was straight, pretty fucking hot and was, afaik, pretty bisexual. We at the very end, because I went into the bathroom with him too late, got busted by our teachers who were suprised that both of us went to the bathroom at the same time since I was gay and the teachers suspected him of being bisexual.

Same question.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been responsible for enlightening a few virgins but it's not something I relish tbh. It's quite a responsibility - get it right/get it wrong - you can make or break a person's sex life.

Not to be carelessly undertaken.

Describe your sex life as a film title.

Gutthix

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been responsible for enlightening a few virgins but it's not something I relish tbh. It's quite a responsibility - get it right/get it wrong - you can make or break a person's sex life.

Not to be carelessly undertaken.

Describe your sex life as a film title.
Jane the Virgin, a 100%. Just that explains it all.

Would you say you are tender and "cute" when having sex or would you say you are more "manly" and fired up and thus are rougher when the sex happens?

Ofcourse that only really applies if you're a top, sorry bottoms.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jane the Virgin, a 100%. Just that explains it all.

Would you say you are tender and "cute" when having sex or would you say you are more "manly" and fired up and thus are rougher when the sex happens?

Ofcourse that only really applies if you're a top, sorry bottoms.

Dunno... depends on the person, the situation and my mood. Last night was pretty furious but that's what we wanted. I certainly don't get off on degrading people.

What sexual activity/ies do you consider totally off-limits?

Anything pain-producing. I don't want to receive it nor give it. Pain shouldn't be a part of sex, IMHO.

Have you ever been tied up, and did you like it?

Reactions: Cooper72

Gutthix

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve tied my wife up but never been tied up myself. She loves it

What is your favorite way to have an orgasm
Personally, I would say the plain old edging for a little while (say 15 minutes) until I get exhausted or my dick starts to have cramps because it has to pump blood for the entire time but certainly not with anything in my ass if I've got to be honest. I don't have a dildo or any toys so the only real dick-similar thing I can put in my ass is the end of a makeup brush (ofcourse the thickness, length and profile of it varies) but seeing as that burns quite alot because I'm honestly a little scared to use my own fingers I'd prefer to focus just on my dick.

What in your opinion is the best and most disgusting kink?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Probably

What is sex?

Human sexual activity is how humans experience and express their sexuality. People engage in a variety of sexual acts ranging from activities done alone (like masturbation) to acts with another person (eg sexual intercourse, non-penetrative sex, oral sex and so-on) in varying patterns of frequency, for a wide variety of reasons.

When did you last have sex?