Ask The Person Below You Anything Sexual

D

deleted3995231

Yes - I’ve cum thinking about the time a guy pissed and then shot cum straight in my mouth.

have you swallowed piss and cum together?

Reactions: diver6

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, more than a few times. In fact, there was this young chap from Lithuania, I think, who's schtick was that he liked sneaking into my flat and "discovering" me wanking. He gave me a bj on the last occasion but I found the whole thing rather odd.

What would you like me to do to you?

:)

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No deal.

Wildest sexual request...? Hmmm. There was the guy who wanted to pay me to blow me whilst I smoked a cigar... there was the "cash rapist" (declined)... there was the guy with the dog fetish who, half an hour before we were supposed to meet, asked me to bring a funnel to our session (declined)... Is that what you had in mind?

Best fuck you ever had?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's kinda dark, but the sex we had during the 6 months I was pregnant before we lost our daughter was consistently amazing. Then, the first time we had sex after our loss, it was just so intense and I cried so hard... It will be the most memorable sex of my life. Moreso than the first time, definitely.

Have you ever had sex so amazing it made you cry?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

yes

what's the largest number of people that you have had sex with at once ?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Two others.

What's the largest number of people that you have had sex with at once ?

Definitely a bunch of 4sums... and then I remember the last party in the flat, that was a mess... at one delightful point I was lying on a bed, with some guy noshing me off while I watched some twink getting defiled, then the chap to my left handed me a cup of tea and a slice of pizza while the one on my left offered me a line of something to snort. I was like, Awww! You chaps know how to spoil and man! Don't know if that counts...

Anyway...

Most number of times you've cum in a 24hr period?