Ask The Person Below You Anything Sexual

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wildest fantasy is really nothing too out of control or out of the question, even perhaps a reality for some. I'd like an ongoing MMF arrangement, preferably with myself and a female partner adding a M that we both had mutual attraction and chemistry with. I'd like to come home to find her fucking him and have it be so commonplace that while most often I would watch and/or jump in.....other times I may just pay no mind as I carried on with whatever I had intended on doing at the time.....

If your partner were willing, would you be able to handle adding another person of the same gender to your relationship for sex or more?

Reactions: Blues99

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is an ocean between us so I doubt I could tonight.

This may be already asked but I will go for it: Do you enjoy getting your nipples nibbled on or would you rather just have them licked?

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh I miss real sex... effin C19 has me turning into a virgin again. I have been playing with my toy so my answer is 'get fucked' currently. That would be my choice. He has been a very good friend these past few months.

Is there ever an age whey you're too old to have a crush?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex!!
What’s your most embarrassing sexual encounter?
I think the one where I was fucking a girl on my bedroom floor when the door opened and it was my mum and one of her friends who had come to look at the rug I was screwing on. That was awful.

Tell me about the last time you exceeded your limits

Reactions: deleted1182044
D

deleted1182044

*in a Lindsay Lohan voice*
The limit does not exist.
I don’t think I have yet weather that means I’m completely insatiable or just not doing it right remains to be seen.
What’s the most taboo thing you’ve done

*in a Lindsay Lohan voice*
The limit does not exist.
I don’t think I have yet weather that means I’m completely insatiable or just not doing it right remains to be seen.
What’s the most taboo thing you’ve done
Being a voyeur to my hot 19 year old college neighbor who would routinely bang his gf on the couch right in front of their basement picture window. From a second story window, 25 feet away, it was breathtaking.

What was your most public sexual encounter?

Reactions: deleted1182044