Ask the poster above you any question you want.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeing as I'm still learning may way around this site, I thought this'd be a good way to see what people are like and give some information too.

So, ask the poster above you any question you want. As I'm the one who started this, the first question goes to me.

Whaddya wanna know?

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why pump? does it hurt? does it affect your erections?

No, it does not hurt or effect my erections. I pump cos I've always wanted to be bigger. Ever since I saw them when Austin Powers first came out I wanted one. I'm not a diehard pumper, or extreme for that matter. I just like doing it as a part of any penis enlargement exercise. Some hang, some jelk, some... whatever, heh...

I just enjoy pumping and the extra size it gives. I've been doing it a while and enjoy the gains its given me, heh.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does it give long lasting gains?

Yes it does. When i first joined this site I was just pushing 8 inches and 7 inches around in girth. But recently, when I measured, I was 8.5 x 8. My width has gone from 2.5 to 2.75 in width. If anyone wanted to experience feeling bigger just once, I would lightly encourage them to try just the tiniest amount of pumping.

D_o0ro0tplty

Just Browsing
Media
Yes it does. When i first joined this site I was just pushing 8 inches and 7 inches around in girth. But recently, when I measured, I was 8.5 x 8. My width has gone from 2.5 to 2.75 in width. If anyone wanted to experience feeling bigger just once, I would lightly encourage them to try just the tiniest amount of pumping.

Do you think pumping was the reason? or just a really good day for an erection? some times i feel that my cock is larger on certain days rather than others.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think pumping was the reason? or just a really good day for an erection? some times i feel that my cock is larger on certain days rather than others.

Well, I've checked it a few times. But even flacid I measure 7 inches and 8.5 x 8 unpumped. But I agree, sometimes my cock, even my nuts are larger on different days.... hoooo... what fun days they are :p

lucky666

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't you realize that every question in this thread will be directed at you, provided that you answer it?

IT'S RIGGED EVERYBODY!!!

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lucky666 what are you measurements as in soft length an hard length and then the question I really want to know what is the circumf difference between the tip of your cock and base you look mega thick a pubic base.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahah, if I could ever make it out to anyone of you guys, I'm sure I'd be willin' to at least let ya feel the bulge.

I realise the rules for this were pretty bad.

Instead, ask the person who just asked a question. i.e. Don't pose a question to the person who answered, ask the person who asked the previous question.