Ask your questions here boys & girls to positive girls

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ask what you like, hopefully get a decent response from girls that want to help.

Girls, be positive, lets help eachother, none of the us v's them . :smashfreakB:

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
Hello! Question for the girls, what does it mean if my gf and i were having sex and her vagina clenched on my cock, she didnt even know she was doing it! It felt good tho haha, i think im the first guy shes done it too.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
People ask questions here all the time - I don't see how one thread for all questions will help.

I think it is much clearer to keep all questions in their distinct threads to avoid confusion between replies. Not including size/preference questions, of course, which have their own sticky.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello! Question for the girls, what does it mean if my gf and i were having sex and her vagina clenched on my cock, she didnt even know she was doing it! It felt good tho haha, i think im the first guy shes done it too.
mine clenches when i orgasm, when i cough or sneeze, when i'm in pain, when i tense up, when i'm holding back a piss or a fart, when i see pictures of vaginoplasty.

maybe she was about to O,
maybe she just had gas,
maybe she had a sudden mental image of DP.

wind. nobody wants to fart on a lover.

i'm helpful.

Last edited:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a girl but, that happens when a girl flexes her pelvic floor muscles. It's called a kegel, they're the same muscles that let a guy flex his cock and make it move up and down. And, yea it does feel really good, my gf does it to me all the time.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
mine clenches when i orgasm, when i cough or sneeze, when i'm in pain, when i tense up, when i'm holding back a piss or a fart, when i see pictures of vaginoplasty.

maybe she just had gas,

i'm helpful.
you are a positive girl.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

maybe she just had gas,

i'm helpful.

Insightful!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People ask questions here all the time - I don't see how one thread for all questions will help.

I think it is much clearer to keep all questions in their distinct threads to avoid confusion between replies. Not including size/preference questions, of course, which have their own sticky.

Agreed. I understand the spirit of the thread, but that should be actually a seperate forum that has been on the addition list for some time right? :smile:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it all right to be 13 and take care of a baby that us yours ?
Me and my girlfriend are going to have a kid next year she is already pregnant and she is 13 so am I and I don't want to do Anykind of adoption because then it will not be mine!!! But my mom told me that she would support us in Anykind of way Till we can get jobs?? So u need help on wha to do

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She's cute, positive, and friendly?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For you BOYS who want your questions answered by a GIRL, continue to post here. For the rest of you MEN who want your questions answered by a WOMAN, you know where to post. Otherwise....carry on.

But beware that if the woman has a RED icon next to her screen name, she might not be a woman.

Last edited by a moderator: