Ask your questions here boys & girls to positive girls

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Too early to LOL the dogs will be a-feared but... *stifled guffaw*

People ask questions here all the time - I don't see how one thread for all questions will help.

I think it is much clearer to keep all questions in their distinct threads to avoid confusion between replies. Not including size/preference questions, of course, which have their own sticky.

She's cute, positive, and friendly?

I fail to see how your question has any kind of relevance to my post. At first I thought I was confused but I have come to realise that I'm not, you are.

*wants my two minutes back.

I ain't got your two minutes but I can give you 45 seconds in jello with dolfette and some electrodes... deal?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too early to LOL the dogs will be a-feared but... *stifled guffaw*

I fail to see how your question has any kind of relevance to my post. At first I thought I was confused but I have come to realise that I'm not, you are.

I ain't got your two minutes but I can give you 45 seconds in jello with dolfette and some electrodes... deal?

Sweet! I'll take it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do babies come from?

When a daddy sperm really loves a mommy egg and he beats the crap out of a million other sperm they get together and form a baby. This usually happens when two people are fucking.

(Sorry for the language, I just had to quote my husband! LOL!)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
45 seconds? Dolfette won't even be warmed up! I recommend cranking it up to 240v.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An unvalid lick. Care to get a valid lick in the Jello, Dragon? :biggrin1:

Mmm....I do like the sound of your valid lick in the non-mango jello, Pandora.

So long as turn around is a fair thing. After all if you give me a valid lick I should give one in return.

Mmmmm......non-mango jello valid Pandora licks.....the hot tub ain't gunna need heating that's for sure.